p's test next thurs (2 Viewers)

Pace_T

HSC
im not defensive. i carried the same attitude in my post before you even wrote anything directed at me. you're the one getting all defensive..... :confused:
you are stereotyping cause you are talking like as if im one of those drivers. i have an italian flag as my avatar but im not a crazy wog driver. i am really sensible on the road.

CieL

HSC
Yeah and I'm female and not a "dumb fucking bitch".

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Pace_T said:
when guys have accidents its cause they were doing something else like fucking with the radio, lighting up a smoke, talking on the fone or whatever
but when a WOMAN has an accident, its cause shes a dumb fucking bitch who doesnt know the road rules or how to steer a car.

seriously, if you get a male wog in a sports car to do the driving test, park in a tight spot, or reverse without much visibility he will have a MUCH greater chance of success than a woman behind the wheel.

judgment for pace_t. parties are excused. you may step out.
um I'm pretty sure talking on the phone or lighting up a smoke while driving constitutes retard driving behaviour as well. and talking on the phone in particular is illegal. how is that any better than someone crashing because they didn't know the road rules (as unlikely as that is)?

F2001

HSC
LOL!

Pace_T said:
when guys have accidents its cause they were doing something else like fucking with the radio, lighting up a smoke, talking on the fone or whatever
but when a WOMAN has an accident, its cause shes a dumb fucking bitch who doesnt know the road rules or how to steer a car.

seriously, if you get a male wog in a sports car to do the driving test, park in a tight spot, or reverse without much visibility he will have a MUCH greater chance of success than a woman behind the wheel.

judgment for pace_t. parties are excused. you may step out.
when guys have accidents (more precisely that male wog) they were checking out the girls on the left or right. fucking with the radio... lmao. if you cant fuck with the AC, radio or whatever you shouldn't be driving, (this should passively be in the Ps test).

CieL, sounds like the typical top stuff wog indeed, I reckon he would've been tempted to buy your wreck and weld another peice to it to put it up for sale (typical practice)
Such bad drivers, u can see examples on carsales or whatever.

Eg, Lady owner lady owner

Call Ahmed.
lmfao.

CieL

HSC
F2001 said:
when guys have accidents (more precisely that male wog) they were checking out the girls on the left or right. fucking with the radio... lmao. if you cant fuck with the AC, radio or whatever you shouldn't be driving, (this should passively be in the Ps test).
lol actually. When that male wog told me he was looking at the sidewalk on the right, I yelled back at him, "WHAT WERE DOING?! PERVING AT GIRLS??". He didn't have a comeback hahahha

When I was doing my DART in the rain, the windows started to fog up. I took one hand off the wheel to press the defog button whilst driving. I didn't fail. I was scared I fucked up though.. cos I tend to fiddle around with music n shit on my Ls.. and before my DART people always told me to keep both hands on the steering wheel.

trendoid83862

HSC
fuckin' wogs and their 'done up' (cheap, tacky, untasteful) cars

lay off the gender stereotyping

breed obsession
A wine-soaked strobe-lit Asiatic hall of mirrors
HSC
CieL said:
Seriously, who did he think he was? JESUS?! The cars are going to part into two for him to drive through??
That was Moses, not Jesus. Get your fictional characters straight, sheez.

Statistically, women are responsible for more accidents (including minor ones) but men have a much higher representation in the fatalities. I think that on average, females are worse drivers. I also think that on average, females are smarter. Fuck your 'everyone is equal' shit, because it's just not true. Men will usually have much better spatial processing (it's just the way the male brains are formed) but women will have better linguistics and recall (again, completely different brain structure).

The real stupidity is thinking that averages let you stereotype everyone. You might be a great driver but that doesn't mean every female is. I might be a smart motherfucker but that doesn't mean every guy is.

click here

to see my profile
HSC
Went for my P's today at Liverpool RTA

Got that Indian guy and I failed! :(

He deducted marks from me because the head rest in my chair was too low (but I liked it that way)!

Anyway, I failed because during the kerbside stop when getting out, I didn't indicated for 5 seconds

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
that full 5 second crap is absolutely ridiculous.
u check ur mirrors, indicate and then check over ur shoulder before driving out. That shouldnt take 5 full seconds. Actually, a lot can change in that time, especially on a busy road. You need to take the gaps when they arise.

Pace_T

HSC
click here said:
Went for my P's today at Liverpool RTA

Got that Indian guy and I failed! :(

He deducted marks from me because the head rest in my chair was too low (but I liked it that way)!

Anyway, I failed because during the kerbside stop when getting out, I didn't indicated for 5 seconds
save ur money and just wait until he reitres. then try again.. :D

Last edited:

AppleNader

HSC
I know this might be a bit of a reach but you could just try a different RTA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)