P's Test SOON, Need advice (1 Viewer)

Eddykungfu

HSC
Hey all,

I've completed approximately 140 hours of driving, and my test is coming up in 13 days :eek:.

Unfortunately for me, My test is at Hornsby at 2:45 (Maening the 40 km/h School zone limit applies).

I drove with mum to suss out the area.. and there are SCHOOL ZONES EVERYWHERE!! :O :O :O...

Is there any particular pointers, or advice you can give in order to improve my chance of passing, as with all those school zones, i am probably going to fail :mad:

thanks

Laika_

Banned
HSC
Drive at 40km/h in school zones?

School zones are no different to any other speed zone?

Dont run over and children.

N

NeoSanity

Tell me what the test is like please. Im gonna do mine at Hornsby at the end of the year. well, that or drive out to some country town in woop woop and do it there..

lucymowat

HSC
Hey all,

I've completed approximately 140 hours of driving, and my test is coming up in 13 days :eek:.

Unfortunately for me, My test is at Hornsby at 2:45 (Maening the 40 km/h School zone limit applies).

I drove with mum to suss out the area.. and there are SCHOOL ZONES EVERYWHERE!! :O :O :O...

Is there any particular pointers, or advice you can give in order to improve my chance of passing, as with all those school zones, i am probably going to fail :mad:

thanks
i did my test at hornsby at 2.45 and passed, just gotta go slow. there is quite a bit of traffic so you will HAVE to go slow... i waited at a turn for literally 5 minutes and in the end the guy was like OK GO... if you get kind karl you're set :)

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Just remember to look over your shoulders and keep observing all mirrors. That's what examiners are looking for :)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Hornsby's fine, I did mine there. Don't stress, but remember the stop sign as you leave the RTA carpark.

Rabbitoh

HSC
Going for them at Lidcombe next week. Any advice?

- Head checks
- No speeding
- Obey signage
- Don't come across too confident

That's just some advice I've heard from people. Some are obvious, others not so. Feel free to add to the list. :)

LOL BURGER

HSC
N/A
Lol I'm going tomorrow and I'm nervous as all hell. Has anyone done it in Warriewood?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)