PSP - For It or Fuck It? (1 Viewer)

PSP?

• Total voters

placebo101

HSC
to me, 400 is too much to spend on a handheld system. and most of the psp games are available on the ps2 or other platforms. whereas the nintendo ds is a true portable, rather than a ps2 made handheld. the ds in also only like 150.

placebo101

HSC
seremify007 said:
I also think I'll probably buy one when it's more popular and the price is dropped... after buying the PS2 at launch for $749 (not incl. memory card or games mind you!) and then seeing it drop to $500 not long after.... man did that annoy me.
yeah the same thing happened to me. i finally got my parents to buy me a ps2 and GT3. then the next weekend i was watchin the afl and saw billboards advertising a ps2 price drop :burn:... i felt bad for my parent, it wouldve been a huge saving.

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
pLuvia said:
Isn't it gameboy sp?
gameboy sp.. isnt that the little silver square i have infront of me right now?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
My gf is in Japan at the moment, and she found a place where they're selling the white PSP's for 19,000 yen (which is about $220-240 depending on exchange rate)

Question is, does all the UMD/games available here for PSP work with a Japanese model? (ie is there any region code crap like DVD's?)

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
I may be getting a PSP as a gift soon and obviously aren't that keen to keep on shelling more money for games for it so can anyone explain all this Homebrew stuff?

Hanzo

HSC
dude
first off all you need to get firmware 1.5 otherwise u cant run n e copied games or homebrew applications

but the one selling in australia is firmware 2.0 which is still okay !
bcoz u can d/l a firmware downgrader which downgrades from 2.0 to 1.5
once you done that .. there are millions of psp sites out there for u to d/l homebrew aps for :)
and as for games u need the ISO file for it
google *cough*.... bittorrent *Cough*

cheers^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)