• Neither

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters

blackbunny

HSC
w00t i played psp at EB omg omg omg w00t w00t omg AWESOME omg w00t... im coming

Adrian.

HSC
I MIGHT get a PSP, how much are they? How much are games for it?

I won't vote yet.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
PSP is not portable, its massice its like a three times bigger than DS, and the screen is screwd cant view it bright days you have to go to the shades, its ridiculous price like isnt like $400? PLus the DS can do everything the PSP can do, eg Play MP3 and movies, play games plus chat and multiplayer. IT also cool touch screen that would be totally awesome with new games coming outl

equiski

HSC
Both systems are pretty damn good, if you ask me. Just think of what you value in a gaming system and make your own decision.

Abide

Wie gehts?
HSC
N/A
I like Nintendo games (Yoshi! Mario!) so um... yeah, DS. :D

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
havnt we discussed this before? in terms of library of games DS is superior. But if your looking for visually pleasing games and the chance to play GTA, pro evo soccer and GT in the future then look no further than the psp. It's roughly the same size as the DS, but its screen KILLS any portable device. Also the new 2.0 firmware which will prob be release in Aust on sep 1 includes an inbuilt browser among other things.

www.pspupdates.com

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
PSP has great graphics - i can buy 2 Ps2 or 4 gamecubes with 400 bucks

I got a DS because its innovative...PSP is just a port of the ps2 with a mini screen

click here

to see my profile
HSC
I'm not sure yet, probably PSP but it's kinda expensive (I heard the games are around the $80 mark). There's no must have games for the DS right now, but I heard there's a new super mario game! I want to play Mario!

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Argonaut said:
Do you EVER have anything positive to say? Because if you don't, kindly stfu.
Nothind positive in this world, of terrorism, tsunamis and floods, arab-israeli confict, iraq war, england hopeless in tests, poverty and food crisis in Africa all this has indirectly affected my brain and i ask you how can i think positive?

haley11

HSC
well this might sound lame but i think that its really sad that Nintendo 64 has been wiped out (the making of the games and consoles anyway) i really liked the games. However we did get a Nintendo Game cube for christmas a couple of years ago and it was really good.
For christmas this year i bought my boyfriend a Sony 2 Slimline and it took me forever just to save the money for that......and now they decide to bring out more things e.g. Nintendo DS and the PS3 or what ever it is.................i just wish theyd slow down a bit because just think how much money you have spent on games for the Nintendo 64 and now you cant even buy an upgraded Nintendo console that plays the games like the PS2 can for the PS1 games..............
aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggg anyway, just my point of view...

click here

to see my profile
HSC
All 3 (Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft) are coming out with new consoles within the next two years. There are Microsoft Xbox360, Sony Playstation 3 and Nintendo Revolution. Microsoft Xbox360 will be out by the end of the year in USA, Europe and Japan. Australia will have to wait till next year :(

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Although they are console and have nothing to do with the portable/hand held devices

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)