PSY104 final HELP! (1 Viewer)

g00dnessm3

HSC
N/A
hey everyone, iam new to these forums and the main reason i signed up is because i need help with psy104! i missed quite a few lectures mid semester due to illness and really havent been able to catch up. is there anyone on these forums who has done or is doing psy104 at the moment who could perhaps share notes or give any advice on how i should study for the parts that ive missed? iam so worried because i didn't do too well in the quiz or my essay.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
g00dnessm3 said:
hey everyone, iam new to these forums and the main reason i signed up is because i need help with psy104! i missed quite a few lectures mid semester due to illness and really havent been able to catch up. is there anyone on these forums who has done or is doing psy104 at the moment who could perhaps share notes or give any advice on how i should study for the parts that ive missed? iam so worried because i didn't do too well in the quiz or my essay.
ide give u notes but unfortunately i only have them in hardcopy and plus my comp has been reformatted and i lost everything!

PSY104 was my favourite subject, i loved the general-ness of learning bits of every category of psyche.... the best way to do well in this subject is definately definately listen to i-lectures. I didn't goto any lectures for psy104 in person but i listened to all of them on ilecture.. and i wrote notes

its the best way to learn :)

If your desperate... there's quite a few third/second year psyche ppl on these forums and if theres a theory u don't understand.. tell us and we'll most likely be able to give u stuff u need to know.

lmnopq

HSC
Hi there fellow PSY104 person! You poor thing! I also missed quite a few lectures but i'm trying to listen to the ilectures now to make up for it... it's going to be a stressfull next few days! The bulk of the notes i have at the moment are written but a few have been typed and i'm starting to type new ones. If you give me your email address, i'll be happy to send them to you when they're done (although i'm not sure they are too coherent!). I'm sure there are a few other 2nd or 3rd year students who might have old notes lying around and would be happy to help you out. Goodluck!!!

lmnopq

HSC
oops i'm so silly, i was about to ask why only me and you have green dots and everyone else has grey dots... i thought maybe we are special or something. then i realised it means we are both online... DOH!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
lmnopq said:
oops i'm so silly, i was about to ask why only me and you have green dots and everyone else has grey dots... i thought maybe we are special or something. then i realised it means we are both online... DOH!
im the special one now

g00dnessm3

HSC
N/A
it looks like im screwed, im trying to study off the lecture notes but theyre not very comprehensive and idont have enough time to listen to the ilectures. thanks to both of you for your prompt replies, lmnopq i will pm u my email address thanks

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
g00dnessm3 said:
it looks like im screwed, im trying to study off the lecture notes but theyre not very comprehensive and idont have enough time to listen to the ilectures. thanks to both of you for your prompt replies, lmnopq i will pm u my email address thanks
whens the exam?

if its sometime next week, u've got heaps of time to listen to lectures :p i remember for 234, i listened to 10 hours worth in one day

i mean sure its not a lot of time... but listening to i lectures especially for the structure that is psy104 would definately help .. and u can speed up the talk as well .

lmnopq

HSC
and now IAM SPECIAL!! yay!

WOW how did you manage to do 10 hours in a day?! I'm struggling to get through one 2 hour lecture a day!

I really don't like psy104 at all! It's too much info, and its all over the place. My brain hurts :(

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
lmnopq said:
and now IAM SPECIAL!! yay!

WOW how did you manage to do 10 hours in a day?! I'm struggling to get through one 2 hour lecture a day!

I really don't like psy104 at all! It's too much info, and its all over the place. My brain hurts :(
i might of lied lol i did 8 hours.. and then just listened but didn't really write notes for the 2 hours..

and like it was absolutely painful.... horrible... it took about 16 hours to do 10 hours of lectures... backpain/sleep deprivation/

but thats the price u got to pay if your lazy throughout the semester and dont goto/listen to lectures

lmnopq

HSC
clairegirl said:
i might of lied lol i did 8 hours.. and then just listened but didn't really write notes for the 2 hours..

and like it was absolutely painful.... horrible... it took about 16 hours to do 10 hours of lectures... backpain/sleep deprivation/

but thats the price u got to pay if your lazy throughout the semester and dont goto/listen to lectures
i think i'd rather fail than die of ilecture overload! what happens if you do fail psy104?

i'm studying the personality notes at the moment THEY ARE SO CRAP! ahhh!!!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
lmnopq said:
i think i'd rather fail than die of ilecture overload! what happens if you do fail psy104?

i'm studying the personality notes at the moment THEY ARE SO CRAP! ahhh!!!
lol i enjoyed it though, 234 was interesting.. even though i was dying...

but if it was economics on the other hand or something else evil theres no way ide be able to listen to 10 hours worth of economics :s :S:S:S... i could listen to 10 hours worth of psyche though :)

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
read the textbook chapters that go with the lectures
i felt they helped me understand
they've got alot of info you probably wont need for the final
but it helps you understand whats going on
so then yea
lol

but
no love for mc tests
as i've said all too often

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)