Psyc1001 bio1001 chem1101 notes? (1 Viewer)

thedemonpk3r

HSC
Title says it all... Anyone have any notes for these units for first year???

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A
Make your own. Will show a better work ethic and youll learn more.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
There are sites which sell student notes and some students sell their notes along with the secondhand textbook (check out the student flyers on campus).

I'll add to flashyGoldFish by saying that it would help if you made your own notes:
1. It's your notes and you'll understand them.
2. The notes you make are likely to be more up to date in terms of content and 'syllabus'.
3. Reinforces what you know and what you should know.

Plus notemaking is just basic revision - you want to actually learn how to apply them to questions eg. What is mitochondria and what are its functions? How do the forearm extensors/flexors muscles contribute to the actions of pronation and supination? What was the purpose of the Milgram's Shock Experiment?

thedemonpk3r

HSC
There are sites which sell student notes and some students sell their notes along with the secondhand textbook (check out the student flyers on campus).

I'll add to flashyGoldFish by saying that it would help if you made your own notes:
1. It's your notes and you'll understand them.
2. The notes you make are likely to be more up to date in terms of content and 'syllabus'.
3. Reinforces what you know and what you should know.

Plus notemaking is just basic revision - you want to actually learn how to apply them to questions eg. What is mitochondria and what are its functions? How do the forearm extensors/flexors muscles contribute to the actions of pronation and supination? What was the purpose of the Milgram's Shock Experiment?
Thanks a lot bro, will definitely check them up, and yes of course making own notes is ideal and a must, just wanted a guide on how exactly I should write them, that's all lmaoo

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Thanks a lot bro, will definitely check them up, and yes of course making own notes is ideal and a must, just wanted a guide on how exactly I should write them, that's all lmaoo
What I usually do is look at the learning objectives for each lecture and write my notes according to it by using other sources as well and not just limiting myself to the lecture/tutorial/practical material and textbook.

thedemonpk3r

HSC
Will do bro, just about to start doing so myself, thanks again for the heads up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)