Psyc1001 (1 Viewer)

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A
For those that have already done this, how important are the readings? How important is tutorial stuff thats additional to lectures? What we people doing it now expect in the exam?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
For those that have already done this, how important are the readings? How important is tutorial stuff thats additional to lectures? What we people doing it now expect in the exam?
I didn't do the readings... Prof. C emphasised that certain readings were examinable and it turned out no readings were in that exam. D: Tutorial stuff is quite important in readdressing what you should know. Read the question carefully is all I can say for PSYC exams.

bangladesh

HSC
I didn't do the readings... Prof. C emphasised that certain readings were examinable and it turned out no readings were in that exam. D: Tutorial stuff is quite important in readdressing what you should know. Read the question carefully is all I can say for PSYC exams.
was the tute stuff in the exam?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
was the tute stuff in the exam?
It's been 3 years... I cannot actually remember. I know/remember for social and cognitive there were a lot Qs on the theorists. But it was pretty simple.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
It's been 3 years... I cannot actually remember. I know/remember for social and cognitive there were a lot Qs on the theorists. But it was pretty simple.
Wait what.

Did not know you have been in uni that long lol.

engineering

HSC
N/A
I would recommend that asking students from the past what was in their exam is a very risky gamble. Unless I am mistaken, the hidden meaning of these questions are "please tell me what was in the exam, so I only have to study the least amount possible".

Past exams of PYSC1001 do not appear to be publicly available, however, even if you did have access to one, how will that help you. Imagine last year's exam did not have a question related to the readings, even though one poster has already said that the prof had indicated the readings were examinable.

* Would you base your study strategy on what was in last year's exam (which can certainly change), or the professors comments (this stuff is examinable).

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A
Where exactly have I asked whats in the exam? Im simply trying to get a feel for the exam from a student perspective.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)