• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

psych 1001 (1 Viewer)

Ritaann

UNSW here I come... late
HSC
I unfortunatly missed the first few psych1001 lectures this week and I was wondering which text book we were told to buy for this course and the cost of buying it new...

--> perhaps anyone knows someone that has a 2nd hand copy ?

*also*

at webCT Ive been told to download the course slides / and "the manuel" (eh hum) and some other things. Ive signed into web CT but the only course on my list of courses is chem ... ...

could someone tell me where exactly I need to get this from Web CT?

Thanks a bunch for your time,
Rita

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
With PSYC1001 Lectures, remember that if you miss one, you can go to an alternative, they run repeats later on in the evening.

Second hand texts: look on the Basser steps, and quad for the yellow slips (people selling 2nd hand books). Don't buy from the 2nd hand bookshop, its a waste of money!

As for course notes, I have no idea, if you just recently enrolled into PSYC1001, just wait a few days.

Ritaann

UNSW here I come... late
HSC
... uhuh ic ...

thanx

only thing is I know that the mannul is up already 'cause people had it at the lecture (well , like 3 people ... and then the lecturer had to explain to every1 how to get it and the basic sum of his words were web ct ... of which Im not 100% how to use exactly)

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
Psychology notes are up at WEB CT VISTA, not the older system of CE.
the notes are usually up that afternoon or the day after.
if u miss it, and you have a good download speed and quota, try downloading the audio file while you go throught the slides, i guess it should help
and for the book
its called exploring psychology by david. g. myers, cost about 100$ if i remember correctly.
if u want to make sure
go to the bookshops website and just punch in psyc1001 it then comes up with a list of books for that course.
hope that helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)