Psych 2013 + 2014? (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
im doing them but u knew that already

pols doing psyc2014

i think 'i <3 paul frank' is doing both

2014 is much more interesting than the first part of 2013. i hate cognition, i hate it!!!!!

IHPF

Banned
HSC
N/A
^ Summed up my thoughts exactly.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
I'm seriously not impressed with the freud stuff though. Memory is a bit boring at this stage because we're just redoing last yr's stuff, but even then I like it better.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
I just listened to lecture 4 online and it made me want to cry

she spent the whole 'criticisms of freud' part criticising the sceptics. and then said that popper was wrong and that newton changed his theory to make it unfalsifiable. :\

and then told someone who asked a (really fucking good) question, that she wasnt going to answer questions in lectures anymore. the same happened in webct when someone asked what newton did and how it was unfalsifiable, she replied with 'i didnt use the term 'disprove', and i'm not answering that question here because i dont come on here often enough. email me'

CAN YOU CENSOR CRITICISM ANYMORE PLZ?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
what did everyone pick for the 2014 essay?

i just chose a topic today, the maslow one, downloaded all the e-readings but havent started anything yet. will be busy at work on it all week methinks.

the 2013 report scares me. i hate lab reports. but its good they've done the method and results for us. but do we have to type them up anyway???

or just hand it in with the parts we were only required to do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)