• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Psychology at Macquarie (1 Viewer)

spacesnail

Hi All;

I'm looking to do Psych at Macquarie next year and I'm wondering if anyone here know's anything about or has any info on the course. It would be great to speak to anyone currently studying there (any subjects, but preferaby psych)...

Thanks.. and have a good one

Em xx :cool:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
do you mean even the info they give out at open days?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
do you all have the info from the open days at macq? if not i can scan it up for here after the hsc, if you want it.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
iambored said:
do you all have the info from the open days at macq? if not i can scan it up for here after the hsc, if you want it.
lol now why would iab have copies of psychology brochures

----

as stated im just going through old thread topics coz because its the wee hours of the morn and theres no one to talk toooooo ... weeee

Last edited:

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
clairegirl said:
lol now why would iab have copies of psychology brochures

----

as stated im just going through old thread topics coz im bored
lol i think iab is doing law/arts-psyche (judging from the posts i've seen)

mj i think iab IS holding out on us :(

--------

its 6:20AM and i've officially finished my psych lectures (well the regression ones anyway), no sleep and im feeling aliiiveeeeee! Now I have to get to bed to do a friggen workshop at 2pm ... la la la la

Last edited:

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
nope. i reckon IAB doesnt do psychology. he/she would have not been able to hide it for that long!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
:( i'm not saying i do law or psych but i will quote a few of my recent posts
iambored said:
so, all i want to say is: besides those i have distant connections to, who i don't see much at the moment anyway, i'm pretty sure 1 of you knows i at least exist, to the point where it's making me uncomfortable.
iambored said:
(well at times it's more of a love-hate relationship)
so this thread has brought up, for me, that i feel bad about, that there is at least one person on this forum that i saw quite a bit last semester.

as far as me being hidden goes, i didn't want anyone to know who i was and it was pretty easy. then this semster started and i was put in some uncomfortable situations. because i originally thought no one would know who i was, it wasn't easy for me to just walk up to people and tell them who i am. if i am in the same types of situations next semester i don't think i will hold out any more because i feel like i am being deceitful.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
iambored said:
:( i'm not saying i do law or psych but i will quote a few of my recent posts

so this thread has brought up, for me, that i feel bad about, that there is at least one person on this forum that i saw quite a bit last semester.

as far as me being hidden goes, i didn't want anyone to know who i was and it was pretty easy. then this semster started and i was put in some uncomfortable situations. because i originally thought no one would know who i was, it wasn't easy for me to just walk up to people and tell them who i am. if i am in the same types of situations next semester i don't think i will hold out any more because i feel like i am being deceitful.
"pretty eyes"?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, yeah doesn't sound like one of my units, so that discounts me :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
clairegirl said:
"pretty eyes"?
go to sleep clairegirl :p you've been through too many past threads
what is pretty eyes?

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I think she mis-read "pretty easy" for "pretty eyes" - probably thinking "pretty eyes" was a BoS member.

Anne, you really do need to sleep! ;)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Or fluttering her eyes in an attempt for you to meet up with her you ninja!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
AsyLum said:
Or fluttering her eyes in an attempt for you to meet up with her you ninja!
lol just got back from the whorekshop

and what i meant by "pretty eyes" was.... are you scarecrow of oz? lol i was trying to figure out in my la la state....if it was me you "spent some time with" last year, but then i remembered scarecrow does bba/law not arts-psyche/law. Ohhh and "pretty eyes" is scarecrow.. She's got fabulous bright green/blue (lol can't remember) with dark hair and a pale-ish complexion. If your reading this scarecrow, eye thinkz "the look" is v. pretty! ;)

And iab.. you can keep your annonomonousness (sp? hahaha) .... a secret, we still love you! On the other hand, it would be lovely if you did tell us who you were :p, you'll still be the queen "ninja" as asy likes to call you :p

btw iab... who is this person you spent a sum time with last semester? what subjects did i do hrrm.. psy236 (mehh didn't goto lectures for that), accg105, bba102, bba111. Hrrmmmm... that probably rules me out... it wasn't me waz it?

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
It wouldn't be me; I'm too anti-social.

Unless you're Steve in disguise....

dun dun DUNNNNNN!!!! :eek:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
omg mj cracked it!! :p
clairegirl said:
And iab.. you can keep your annonomonousness (sp? hahaha) .... a secret, we still love you! On the other hand, it would be lovely if you did tell us who you were :p, you'll still be the queen "ninja" as asy likes to call you :p

btw iab... who is this person you spent a sum time with last semester?
thank you clairegirl :) that's really nice <3
if it was me on the other side i would be a bit weirded out that a person knew who i was and my personality but didn't tell me (that's why i've made a few warnings). one of the reasons i originally didn't want people to know who i was is because randoms would then spot me. if i say who the person was i think it will weird them out even more, we don't 'know' each other irl, i don't know if they know who i am but i had a few close calls.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Sounds like everyone in my tutes thus far :p Damn me and my short memory

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
iambored said:
omg mj cracked it!! :p

thank you clairegirl :) that's really nice <3
if it was me on the other side i would be a bit weirded out that a person knew who i was and my personality but didn't tell me (that's why i've made a few warnings). one of the reasons i originally didn't want people to know who i was is because randoms would then spot me. if i say who the person was i think it will weird them out even more, we don't 'know' each other irl, i don't know if they know who i am but i had a few close calls.
would you still consider the regular bosers randoms??

i sooo rekon now it was glitter lol

So far I can officially say and have no doubt that you've done stat170... which rules out 1% of the macq population lol since stat170 u pretty much have to do for every degree. LOL I'm closing in!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)