psychology or nursing (1 Viewer)

ji_ji

HSC
hi everyone,
i have completed high school in 2007 in hong kong. then went to ireland to study medicine.
however i have failed my exams and the school have requested for me to repeat the year. i have decided not to do that. so i'm now applying for school in australia..
i'm a little confused at this stage.. i am not sure if i should apply for psychology, or should i apply for nursing.. i am interested in psychology since high school and have considered studying psychology in uni.. but my dad was against this idea saying i'll never find a job if i graduate with a b of psycho (and i know that's partly true..) so my dad have "suggested" nursing.. i don't hate or dislike nursing.. but i have never thought of studying it.. and i would imagine the basics would be similar to what i have done in the past two years for med.. which i have failed to pass.. so i'm not sure if that's a wise choice.. afterall.. all i want now is to complete a degree..
from the grades i have obtained from high school, i should be able to get into UWS nursing or psychology.. i have also applied for B Arts – Psychology and B Health in Macquarie.. i have also applied for nursing in Usydney
currently i have put Mac in the first priority, Usyd second and UWS nursing third and psychology fourth..
can anyone give me any advice?

oo ps. i'm not quite sure with the UAC system.. will i only get one offer from the 9 choices? i.e. if the uni in the first choice have given me the offer, i will not get an offer the second, third or the ninth choice?

many thanks for any reply!</SPAN>

dumarab

HSC
psychology or nursing.

You'll probably fail though, given your lack of passion for the subjects and the approach you take when failing other things.

My advice, if you've liked medicine before go ahead and repeat the year, take on the challenge. Don't run away.

But that being said, I think psychology.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)