Punchbowl KFC (1 Viewer)

nomoar

HSC
N/A
yes but thats india. this is australia, not india, or iraq. and its the principle of it. they shouldnt be allowed jobs if they dont want to handle bacon, because nowhere in the islamic faith does it say that the handling of bacon or bacon products is forbidden. if we go to their country we are forced to assimilate and abide by their laws, it should be the same here- even if its as simple as handing fucking bacon as a part of your job.

disgraceful
Since when were we talking about the actual workers?
This isn't about the workers
If they don't want to handle bacon, do not apply there, simple as that
We are talking about the consumers and why that specific KFC does not stock bacon
Punchbowl = quite a lot of Muslims = not selling bacon bcos you won't be getting much out of it

nomoar

HSC
N/A
You're really sounding like redneck joe with the 'this is australia mayt' speak

That's all irrelevant

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Since when were we talking about the actual workers?
This isn't about the workers
If they don't want to handle bacon, do not apply there, simple as that
We are talking about the consumers and why that specific KFC does not stock bacon
Punchbowl = quite a lot of Muslims = not selling bacon bcos you won't be getting much out of it
you are wrong. Punchbowl = quite a lot of lebs, and a good percentage of them are christian.
I hope they go broke, fucking fundamentalists

meanwhile, im going to move to iraq and open up a restaurant where every dish on the menu is a pig-meat product, and also we serve alcohol. The waitresses will not wear hijabs, and will wear dresses cut off at the knee.

then I will get arrested and be sentenced to death because apparently I can't do what I want with my business there (although they think its okay to bring their shitness over here)

nomoar

HSC
N/A
you are wrong. Punchbowl = quite a lot of lebs, and a good percentage of them are christian.
I hope they go broke, fucking fundamentalists

meanwhile, im going to move to iraq and open up a restaurant where every dish on the menu is a pig-meat product, and also we serve alcohol. The waitresses will not wear hijabs, and will wear short dresses cut off at the knee.

then I will get arrested and be sentenced to death because apparently I can't do what I want with my business there (although they think its okay to bring their shitness over here)
Uh no, the Muslim demographic is very high

You can do that in Iraq
What do you think Iraq is ffs? People do drink alcohol and it is available jeez
There are many women living in Iraq who don't wear the hijab

Honestly, just shut up meilz.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
haha omg none of that shit is legal in iraq. My friend lives in punchbowl and went to a catholic-lebanese school, also in punchbowl. And I dont see why they cant stock small amounts of bacon to meet demand. Its called market research- they should find out their bacon needs and stock it.

nomoar

HSC
N/A
It's not half half, there are evidently more Muslim living in Punchbowl
Many Muslims are concentrated in the Punchbowl/Bankstown/Wiley Park area

You're just spiteful
You cannot do most of the shit done here in Australia in Saudi Arabia for eg
but that's what separates Saudi Arabia and Australia

Clearly Australia is better like that
You want that to be taken away from here? (even though that is not relevant to this entire convo, you keep going on about it)

It's called 'I don't want to sell bacon in this franchise because I feel I will not benefit from it and the head kfc department has given me the thumbs up'

Have a whinge ffs

I don't understand why it is such a big deal to you

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

and FYI, 54% of the population of Punchbowl is Christian, and only 26% are Muslim.

Source: http://about.nsw.gov.au/view/census...?suburbs=Punchbowl (Canterbury and Bankstown)

and FYI, 54% of the population of Punchbowl is Christian, and only 26% are Muslim.

Source: http://about.nsw.gov.au/view/census...?suburbs=Punchbowl (Canterbury and Bankstown)

case closed.

ibbi00

HSC
haha omg none of that shit is legal in iraq. My friend lives in punchbowl and went to a catholic-lebanese school, also in punchbowl. And I dont see why they cant stock small amounts of bacon to meet demand. Its called market research- they should find out their bacon needs and stock it.
It's the owner's choice. Clearly none of your business. Kindly stfu and stop whinging about things that don't immediately concern you.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Many Muslims are concentrated in the Punchbowl/Bankstown/Wiley Park area

Stop making shit up if you want to taken half seriously.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
no, its fucking ridiculous that muslims are allowed to shove their beliefs down our throats, but we cant do the same to them. what happened to ~equality~

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
So clearly KFC Punchbowl doesnt want to stock bacon products because the owner is a stupid fundamentalist muslim who wants to enforce his religion on others by not supplying bacon.
okay Meilz that last bit made me chuckle

obvious/10 though

nomoar

HSC
N/A
Stop making shit up if you want to taken half seriously.
I do stand corrected, but I was under the impression that Muslims populated the area highly

I guess I confused it with the fact that a lot of Australia's Muslim population live in those areas more so than others.

And it's not case closed. I bet you wouldn't be this outraged if it was a Jewish place that didn't sell pork products. Your stance is blatantly islamophobic for whatever reason

The owner can do
what they please

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
haha yes i would. how is it fair for someone to impose their beliefs on others? I hate people who do that. Normal muslims I dont have a problem with.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
not going to even bother with this thread anymore so dont bother replying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)