Purchasing Text Books (1 Viewer)

eosphoros

HSC
Hi BoSers,

This is my first post. I am looking to get some new Maths EXT test books as our school uses Maths In Focus and its a bit too basic. I plan on purchasing Fitzpatrick, Cambridge and maybe Phoenix.

Question: When it says, for eg "Cambridge 3 Unit Maths Year 12", "Course Summary HSC Maths Extension 1" or "New Senior Maths 3 Unit" for those 3, does it mean the COMBINED 2 Unit AND 3 Unit? Or do I have to purchase the 2 Unit one separately?

Thanks. Also, does anyone know a good store in Sydney CBD or online (other than Dymocks) that has a large collection of text books? I can't seem to find all I want in 1 store.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
The Cambridge has the 2U and 3U course combined, but the Fitzpatrick has a separate 2U and 3U book. So you'll have to get both Fitzpatrick books.

For the store in the CBD, I've heard there's this huge book building opposite Victoria's building. It's Japanese, but it sells all kinds of textbooks. Correct me if I'm wrong guys :)

eosphoros

HSC
Oh I'm a member there Kinokuniya. I forgot about them haha. I'll go there on Sat check it out. BTW, thanks.

Does anyone know about the Phoenix?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)