Push past the pain (1 Viewer)

bayn

HSC
Sixty-three-year-old Lakshmi Kelkar had never been hospitalised in her life. So when she started having frequent bouts of pain in the joints, she first ignored it. But it grew and persisted for three days so that she could no longer ignore it. She felt weak and could not walk a few steps without support. Still afraid of the syringes and the pungent smell of antiseptic lotions in the hospital, Lakshmi tried to silently devour her pain – until she heard of thejoint pain ayurvedic treatment .
Once reaching an Ayurveda hospital, she almost enjoyed the tranquil atmosphere there. So, when the practitioners there advised her to stay there for three weeks for a treatment, she forgot her born-averse to hospitalisation. The treatment which involved oiling, massaging or intake of some herbal medicines did not seem to be as frightening as a visit to the super specialty hospitals, where she feels that it is ``diseases that smell in the air.''
The treatment started showing positive results after a week and now Lakshmi is glad that she opted for the Ayurvedic treatment. ``I feel rejuvenated. The treatment not only removed all my pains, but gave me a new vigour. It is a therapy that could give back my youthful energy at an age of sixty-three,'' a beaming Lakshmi says.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)