Pyhsicss Predictions (1 Viewer)

mnm2envy

HSC
What you guys think about physics, will it be harderr/easier than last year :)

MetalTheory

HSC
Uni Grad
Harder, always harder. But if you want question predictions, I swear the OPERA neutrino anomaly is going to make its way into the paper somehow. If they did end up doing the paper back in April or something, I think they might've changed a question just to squeeze this in. Could be wrong, but you never know.

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
prediction is that im pretty sure there is going to be a question on Particle accelerators involving drawing a diagram for Q2Q

roryclifford

HSC
Harder, always harder. But if you want question predictions, I swear the OPERA neutrino anomaly is going to make its way into the paper somehow. If they did end up doing the paper back in April or something, I think they might've changed a question just to squeeze this in. Could be wrong, but you never know.
I can't imagine them not, I think if they did it would be an "Evaluate the understanding shift" kind of question.
Excellent topic for it, incorporates everything we study :)

mnm2envy

HSC
what's the OPERA neutrino anomaly?? is that in an option topic?

weirdguy99

HSC
N/A
Quanta to Quarks,
Apparently a recent experiment found that a neutrino was able to travel faster than the speed of light
I think the 'neutrino faster than light' debacle is out of the HSC scope. Maybe we will be tested on some time/length/mass dilation that has a similar setting 'a neutrino travels from a source 730km away from a detector in Italy at 0.99c', or something like that.

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
Exactly what I said to my class. If not this year, then definitely next year.

I think the 'neutrino faster than light' debacle is out of the HSC scope. Maybe we will be tested on some time/length/mass dilation that has a similar setting 'a neutrino travels from a source 730km away from a detector in Italy at 0.99c', or something like that.
Could ask a question about it in terms of The Prescribed Focus Areas -- i.e., PFA 5 Which is about current issues, research and developments in physics

mnm2envy

HSC
Its not in the syllabus though....and they haven't proved it to be 100% accurate yet so don't think they'll specify any questions on it...this year anyway

KGZ9

HSC
I have a gut feeling that this years test is going to be hard.

mnm2envy

HSC
Physics is always hard :( lmao but nothing can beat this year's 3 unit maths exam!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)