Q 21 (a) - Context Diagram (1 Viewer)

betonit169

My Username Sucks....
HSC
Jake22 said:
Lol nah i did it properly. I had the Manual operation up top, and it went down with like the cylinders and rhombuses and stuff. It was good stuff.
lol

whitey9999

HSC
N/A
I think the process they were actually talking about is the registering of the pet with PETS and therefore that was my process...

Put the vet and PETS as the entities (PETS is an entity not a process saw that some where before) and registering the pet was the process in the middle

And for the people that did a DFD or system flowchart....EPIC FAIL lol jking

Jake22

HSC
whitey9999 said:
I think the process they were actually talking about is the registering of the pet with PETS and therefore that was my process...

Put the vet and PETS as the entities (PETS is an entity not a process saw that some where before) and registering the pet was the process in the middle

And for the people that did a DFD or system flowchart....EPIC FAIL lol jking
yea wat noobs

witide

HSC
I was 100% confident about this exam...

...until I realised that I drew an IT context diagram.

T

Troy2287

JosephW said:

PETS requests the info from the VET, not the pet owner directly. Pet owner gives details to the VET. The pet owner and PETS database never directly communicate..

whitey9999

HSC
N/A
Um i dont think u can have more symbols than that.... maybe more entities but i dont see why. I know for sure u can only have one process in a context diagram

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)