q bout commerce! help... (1 Viewer)

ShAdow_FaX

HSC
hey i'm seriousli considering the b commerce at syd...was wondering if it is very similar to most business courses, or do ppl who want to further careers in accounting and finance the only ones that choose it???? cos i don't....

and the b of economics and social sciences, is it a highly recognized course and can u major in anything u wish or does it have to be in the economics field???

pls someone help n i'll luv ya for it!!!!!!

ShAdow_FaX

HSC
hey thanx heaps...yeah im really interested in the commerce at syd but just worried that i'm not going to be able to handle all the first year subs that are required :S but i've heard its a very highly recognised course and very similar to other courses such as a bachelor of business at uts???

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
Originally posted by ShAdow_FaX
hey thanx heaps...yeah im really interested in the commerce at syd but just worried that i'm not going to be able to handle all the first year subs that are required :S but i've heard its a very highly recognised course and very similar to other courses such as a bachelor of business at uts???
You'll be alrite in first year. If you apply yourself then you'll pass! I didn't even do maths in yr 12 and managed good results.

Usyd Commerce is highly regarded and recognised by industry, so by having a commecre degree from Usyd is a good starting point. It does have similarities to other commerce degrees, but the major difference bewteen Usyd commerce and other comm/bus degrees are the majors on offer!

ShAdow_FaX

HSC
hey thanx! yeh lookin forward to seeing u there as well perfectionist! :) hopefully tho....my uai is only 95.3 so if the score rises up by too much it'll be a tight squeeze and i may just miss out!!!!!!! hope not cos i really wanna do it!

clever angel

HSC
hope 2 c u all there co'z even i wanna do it.....my uai is 95.85.....hope it doesn't rise more than this!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)