Q (2 Viewers)

wce33

HSC
Ok no probs just thought id check, thanks :)

I'll be doing the Bachelor of Information Systems, its all pretty exciting!
What course are you currently studing?

I am hoping to complete some of my subjects at the Loftus campus to save on travel and was looking to gain an edge in timetable selections (thought it was a first in best dressed system?) before my enrolment tomorrow.
Going against the recommended subject selection guide shouldnt be a problem with staff should it?

wce33

HSC
Thanks aMUSEd1977 for the timetables, will go read over them now :)
I was planning on doing:

MGMT110
MGMT102
ACCY100

However MGMT 110 clashed with ISIT 111
so Im now planning to do MGMT110, ACCY100, ISIT 111 and ISIT 100/ISIT 102 (The tuts for ISIT 100 arent out yet so if they land on thurs Ill do ISIT 102)

Hopefully im not jumping the gun with planning :p Are loftus subjects hard to obtain?

Tulipa - Wow, talk about cramming them in ;) How can you stay focused for such long time periods?

Last edited:

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
wce33 said:
Tulipa - Wow, talk about cramming them in ;) How can you stay focused for such long time periods?
Easily. It's only
Monday 9:30 to 12:30
Thursday 9:30 to 6:30

I'd actually prefer to do it that way. Plus my classes are only 3 hours face to face and two of my lectures clash although both lecturers are lovely people who will be providing me with notes provided I alternate attendance.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I hate gaps and I hate going more than a couple days a week.

I think I have 11 hours worth of stuff this session... if I could put it all on 1 day from 8.30 - 7.30 with no gaps I would.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
I'll be cramming everything in as well, I love my timings and the subjects that i'll be doing.

Mon: 11:30 - 5:30
Tue: 11:30 - 4:30
Thurs: 12:30 - 1:30 (sooo bunking this!)

Awesome! :D

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Without Wings said:
Maniella thats a nice timetable :)

Yeh gaps are a waste of time.
wooh i have no gaps this session...all my classes are 3 hour seminars (which has its downside of not being able to skip lectures)

I could have had a 2 day timetable if I chose different subjects but I decided I liked the subjects enough to attend 3 days...plus my timetables still decent in my opinion and it's not like I travel far to get to uni....although I did opt against a subject purely because it was friday arvo...;)

Thats basically because i'll only be doing 3 subjects (2 electives, and a compulsory subject). I also dont have any long gaps, just one hour break on Monday, the rest are continuous, but im ok with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)