Q6 Multiple Choice! (1 Viewer)

Kalashnikov47

HSC
Apparently the correct answer is C: Chancellor's Court (I just checked the textbook)~~~

But For Fxck's Sake! No body in my entire yr knew that!

I knew Admiralty Court had something to do with the navy, Ecclesiastical Court got something to do with religion, so those ones are just distractors...

So I had to choose between A and C... I put down C first, then I thought: hang on.. wasnt Hitler a chancellor? Is that a german term? So I crossed that out chose A...

fleck27

HSC
LOL I thought that exact same thing about Hitler bahahaha

But I put King's Court :(

Jake22

HSC
I put kings court, cos i remember in christian studies the teacher said something about ethics coming from like the king was all like too busy to deal with it so he was like you deal with it mister dude, and then yeah.... except in the exam i only remembered king and ethics so i was like yeah dude yeah like totally dude yeah.

But yes answer is Chancellor's Court.

kasakiki

HSC
Uni Grad
lol, that was one of the few multiple choice i actually knew!! one of those stupid facts that you read once and it just sticks in your head for no apparent reason :)

Kalashnikov47

HSC
LoL~~~I read my textbook many times before the exam~~~I didnt even know it was there~~~

FatJ

The Sexiest Man Alive
HSC
fuck. had no idea of that one. I said admiralty court. Meh. 1 mark. Could be worse.

emmalinarina

yeh that's right. It's me
HSC
yay! I had no idea and guessed it right! Score!
Seriously does anyone even read the section of morality, ethics and commitment to law?

snore

Kinky Kelly & Sexy Stud
HSC
FatJ said:
fuck. had no idea of that one. I said admiralty court. Meh. 1 mark. Could be worse.

hahaha loser!!!!! you totally bummed out that exam now with the 1 mark!!!! i would call vtac and cancel your uni application!!!! only thing your good for is sucking some wanker SHORE kid!!!! ahahaha lolz

smile=)

HSC
I had never heard of any of those courts.. but i guessed Chancellors Court, so yay! There's a whole one mark that i got for sure. lol

kudos2thee

HSC
shutup faggot
whoever opened this thread is fucking gay.
get over it.

culo

culo
HSC
Kalashnikov47 said:
Apparently the correct answer is C: Chancellor's Court (I just checked the textbook)~~~

But For Fxck's Sake! No body in my entire yr knew that!

I knew Admiralty Court had something to do with the navy, Ecclesiastical Court got something to do with religion, so those ones are just distractors...

So I had to choose between A and C... I put down C first, then I thought: hang on.. wasnt Hitler a chancellor? Is that a german term? So I crossed that out chose A...

hey ppl

i got it right, i knew this! YAY, LOL

the upside to having a lawyer as a father who busts ure balls with random legal facts. and it actuly came in handy, god i beter not tell him :(

i knew this one. its the chancelors court, aka the court of chancery

story behind it is that when ppl felt that common law was deficient and they were unfairly judged by common law they appealed to the king. he would review the case and make a ruling

long story short, it became to popular so he created the court of chancory to apply EQUITy law. butthen there were issues with cross vesting and shit like that, so they amalgamated the court, so now judges apply equity

so yer

oh and was it just me but did multiple choiuce in general suck ass?

FatJ

The Sexiest Man Alive
HSC
culo said:
oh and was it just me but did multiple choiuce in general suck ass?
I agree. A lot of it was about the ISSUE involved in general which can screw you over, eg the citizen getting the job over the immigrant.... didn't actually show equality of opportunity, quite the opposite... but the issue involved was equality of opportunity.
Whatever, I was happy overall, can't complain.

betonit169

My Username Sucks....
HSC
hell yeah got the same question wrong in a text book the day before.

i cant believe i remembered it.. yay me

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
i couldnt believe i remebered the answer to this! it was cuz when we were learning about it ages ago last year, i commented how it sounded like 'chandelleir' (or however u spell it) and since always associated equity with lamps :p

SimonLee13

HSC
Overheard my legal studies teacher talking about it. It originated in the King's Court but then he got tired of it and gave it to the Chancellor's court where it was developed. Most would argue Chancellor though.

Kelly47

HSC
Yay for randomn guess lol. :)
I just saw the word 'chancellor' and had a feeling about it I guess lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)