qanda (3 Viewers)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
what damage would they do

like legit what could the murdoch press do to turn *Australians* into worse people that wouldn't get them thrown in gaol for hate crimes

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
well they've been systematically lying about science for months, lol

but yeah your thinking leads to the sort of stupidity where you'd reckon a government trying to stop a corporation pumping toxic waste into a river is worse than the actual pumping because it VIOLATES THEIR PROPERTY RIGHTS

also it's interesting that you could argue at the moment that the government helps enforce their near-monopoly

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
pollution and the media are different give me that (the absolutist approach is one of my faves personally)

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
pollution and the media are different give me that (the absolutist approach is one of my faves personally)
yeah ok that was probably a stupid thing to say

I have to say though that I wouldn't agree with any outcome of an enquiry where they forced someone to e.g. close a newspaper

Lentern

HSC
well they've been systematically lying about science for months, lol

but yeah your thinking leads to the sort of stupidity where you'd reckon a government trying to stop a corporation pumping toxic waste into a river is worse than the actual pumping because it VIOLATES THEIR PROPERTY RIGHTS

also it's interesting that you could argue at the moment that the government helps enforce their near-monopoly
Well hold on, some members of the Murdoch press have been lying about the science, Malcolm Farr and George Megolagenis for example are both employed by News ltd and they quite obvious proponents of the climate science.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
More than half of Australians believe that Rupert Murdoch’s 70% monopoly share of the Australian newspaper market is too high and that News Ltd’s Australian media ownership should be significantly reduced

I guess you could say it was... democratic
Murdoch are both protected and coddled by foreign ownership laws you dunce

remove those retarded laws and the problems are solved. OH NO I'M READING FOREIGN WEBSITES AND AL JAZEERA FOR MY NEWS THIS MEANS BAD

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
why does there have to be someone from news limited every single week

and why is this particular one speaking as though he was part of the liberal party

Lentern

HSC
why does there have to be someone from news limited every single week

and why is this particular one speaking as though he was part of the liberal party
Switzer is a member of the Liberal Party and applied for preselection for both Cook and Bradfield and said he was going to nominate for Wentworth before Turnbull took back his retirement. Noni was the only unaligned person on tonight. Also I was there, and made a jocular tweet about missing out on the biscuits before hand and then the shows executive producer brought me a small piece of cake during the warm up.

Garygaz

HSC
last week, whoever the man who was defending a journalists right to free speech without prosecution for inciting violence was a fucking top bloke. herpderp right an article about multiculturalism, get blamed for racist riots. oh fuck you, politically correct scum.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
last week, whoever the man who was defending a journalists right to free speech without prosecution for inciting violence was a fucking top bloke. herpderp right an article about multiculturalism, get blamed for racist riots. oh fuck you, politically correct scum.
>anyone who criticizes murdoch or suggests that them owning 70% of the media isn't the best thing MUST be calling for extreme leftist censorship and trying to vilify murdoch oh and they're probably anti-semitic too
>people in power (he was referring to the government) are paranoid that everyone's out to get them

now I'm not saying he's a trolling hypocrite. But the ABC should be commended for managing to find & import a right wing hack more ridiculous than the ones we already have here

Last edited:

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
i cant tell which is more henson-esque bess price or that muppet they had on last night

human surplus over budget surplus lmao

dan did you intend for that to look like something that is a cleverly worded way of making a point but in actual fact it makes absolutely no sense at all on purpose

Last edited:

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
The tweets following included: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

And

"TROLL THEM WITH EARNEST TWEETS"

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
yep just tweeted some fucking bullshit twee nonsense and BOOM - this is what life is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)