• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Qantas (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
hey

in a couple of weeks i have an assessment on QANTAS industrial dispute

the task:

in a 45 minute in class assessment you will be required to respond to a number of questions based on the QANTAS industrial dispute detailed in chapter 5 of the QANTAS case study booklet

you will be permitted to have a copy of the QANTAS case study book

what is the best way to prepare for this assessment??

AGB

HSC
i guess you could write a report on industrial disputes and use qantas as the case study?? maybe answer the questions at the end of the chapter??

it is actually quite difficult to prepare for... as long as you know the stuff in the book (which luckily isnt that much) you should be fine....

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
- know that particular chapter realli well
- have all the important info highlighted so they are easi to find under exam conditions...
- know the nature and basic framework of Qantas ... ie: how long has it being in operation? how amni aircarriers? staff level? etc. u might not be directli tested,, but if you have to write a biz report on industrial dispute, you can add all this supplementary info in the introduction to give your biz report some background. It also demonstrates to your marker that you know Qantas beyond the framework that is demanded of you.
- do more research. The booklet you have from riley publication is old, a LOT has happened since then, so start looking for articles to get a more updated and closer look at Qantas.
- do practice biz reports and think of all the questions that you will be likeli to be tested on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)