• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

QMB assignment help! (1 Viewer)

nick.milevski

HSC
hey guys! im a little bit clueless as what to include in the project, ive thrown all these graphs together but im not sure how to link the descriptive statistics to the inferential ones. im so confused! any help or insight would be very appreciated. thanks!

nick.milevski

HSC
haha thanks! but i think thats part B of the QMA assignment. i already did that one last year. im talking about the QMB assignment the one about statistics and stuff. oh dear =0<

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Unfortunately, most of the people in these forums nowadays are 1st years just doing qma.

As for me, I didn't do qmb until last year and back then, they took away the assignment for that semester.

It sucks that you guys have to do it now as well but good luck anyway.

meganfox

HSC
N/A
can someone please post something, earlier draft or anything as i have no clue!

please help as it's due this week!

mr.nice.guy

HSC
omfg, i am doing dis QMB assignemnt and i have no f0ck1n9 idea where to start. som1 out there help me. Its worth god damn 20% ffs

mr.nice.guy

HSC
Fuck.. dis is driving me crazy. PLZ help me, i do not know how to even start.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Go to your lecturer/tutor and ask for guidance? This is why people shouldn't do things at the last minute unless they know what they're doing. It's one thing to procrastinate because you're just plain lazy, but procrastinating because you don't understand the assignment is just silly.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Go to your lecturer/tutor and ask for guidance? This is why people shouldn't do things at the last minute unless they know what they're doing. It's one thing to procrastinate because you're just plain lazy, but procrastinating because you don't understand the assignment is just silly.
Agreed.

Prior Preparation PRevents Pooor Performance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)