qmb final (1 Viewer)

volition

arr.
HSC
I think my mark can vary a lot depending on how lenient they are with the written answer parts. They gave us way too much time for that exam, but at the same time it wasn't all 'easy'. Overall, I'd say it was pretty average in difficulty.

surrealism

HSC
N/A
yeah dude.. i rkn.. 8 marks for 'brief' discussion lol.. i ended up doing 2 pages on it haha.. I prolly overdid it tho.. but wtf mate.. 28 marks on regression.. i basically went in half cold for regression :(

Last edited:

Bendent

HSC
i think i stuffed up. i hope i pass for the overall course mark.

surrealism

HSC
N/A
but yea some of the shit was confusing.. i'd be happy to pass overall :( If i fail, there is always summer qmb this year :)

volition

arr.
HSC
Yeah I feel they left out a fair bit of stuff and just had regression instead. I wasn't as prepared for regression as I should have been but I'll be right anyway

surrealism

HSC
N/A
ah well.. it was much easier than QMA.. earlier this year lol.. gl all.. hope everyone passes this time :)

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Well you should have attended PASS classes which would have made all the regression material a breeze :)

volition

arr.
HSC
I actually did go to PASS classes (for the last few weeks of semester), it's just that I didn't remember it all from the classes.

I reckon it was pretty dumb how they didn't have any multi regression questions in the tutorials, it feels like multi regression was added as an afterthought. I'm not really that fussed anyway, I'll still do alright.

Dwight

HSC
The final was alright, I just hope they dont give you a big fat 0 for making one mistake at the beginning of a section :worried:

Couldn't answer all the regression stuff either

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
a written discussion in a maths paper? :eek:

what have the world become?

we're doomed!

lucifel

narcissitic angel
HSC
haha, that's because Denzil is trying to convince us that QMB isn't a shallow course.

huangker

Crammer
HSC
lucifel said:
haha, that's because Denzil is trying to convince us that QMB isn't a shallow course.
Well too bad it is. Its just subing stats into formulas. Loved the "which of the assumptions of simple regression was CLEARLY violated"

bshoc

HSC
N/A
are summer sessions for full fee ppl only?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)