Q's for the Guys (1 Viewer)

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
Okay, new Q

If you're at a party, and the chick you like is there, and getting tipsier and tipsier, what do you do?

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Okay, new Q

If you're at a party, and the chick you like is there, and getting tipsier and tipsier, what do you do?
pull her aside, tell her what a fool she is making of herself, clean her up and then take her home to her worried parents.

XPac2

HSC
pull her aside, tell her what a fool she is making of herself, clean her up and then take her home to YOUR worried parents.

Krevans

HSC
1. What do you find do fasinating about breasts and girls asses?
This is all down to biology. Breasts are an indicator of ability to raise a child. The more healthy they are, the better equipped they are for breastfeeding. Round asses suggest a woman has the ability to deliver a child, and survive to be the mother. Ever heard the phrase 'child bearing hips'?

Of course, none of this passes through my mind when seeing boobs and butts. It's just wired in the brain to like them. Why do you laugh when you are tickled? It just happens. Guys do like that they are soft, warm and gropable, though. And they have perfect mathematical symmetry. Or should, anyway.

2. Would you still respect a girl if she was a friend with benefits?
As a person, why not. She can do what she wants and it's honestly not my business. Sex is a natural phenomenon and an instinctive drive, so she can do what she wants with her own body.

3. What is so scary about tampons??
They're not particularly frightening to me, but I'd say the blood. The blood is pretty gross.

4. What would/do you love for a girl to do to/with you sexually?
Be pushy.

5. What is so special about anal?
For one, I think it's about tightness. The position itself appeals to people too - think about it, it's a girl thrusting her ass at you. Like an invitation, you could say.
I'm not into it though.

6. Would you go out with the hot stupid dull skinny bimbo, or the smart average girl with a sense of humour?
Definitely the latter, without a shadow of a doubt.

7. Does it turn you off if girls have a very dirty sense of humour/imagination?
It doesn't turn me on or off. The only thing that would be a turn off if is they were fixated on this sense of humour/imagination. Very often people like that are very one note, and try to prove their worth and sexuality through that sort of thing. Ultimately, their shallowness soon becomes apparent.

8. Any sexual fantasies that you wanna live, but have been too afraid to ask?
Too afraid to ask but will throw up on a messageboard? No.

iggyk

HSC
1. What do you find do fasinating about breasts and girls asses?
Well breasts spose mainly cos we dont have them, and there fun hahah
same reasons why you like your own boobs, and like some girls prefer accents over body, or muscles over personality etc some guys prefer asses over legs, or boobs, or faces etc

2. Would you still respect a girl if she was a friend with benefits?
Been there and hell yeah dude, there still a freind none the less, as you would respect all your freinds

3. What is so scary about tampons??
Its not soo much scary just an uncomfortable thing to talk about
Like im sure girls are uncomfortable about talking about some guy stuff, i think its mainly cos we dont have one soo we just dont wanna know hahha

4. What would/do you love for a girl to do to/with you sexually?
haah with blokes, anything a girl does sexualy you love ahhaah the home run is usualy the best go tho hahah

5. What is so special about anal?
because its a place not many girls allow guys to go, soo its like a conquest thing i guese, only sounding less technical, and its the same factor of wanting what you cant have.

6. Would you go out with the hot stupid dull skinny bimbo, or the smart average girl with a sense of humour?
smart and average girl with a sense of humer hands down, leave the stupid skinny bimbos for the one off partys or freinds with bennefits

7. Does it turn you off if girls have a very dirty sense of humour/imagination?
hahah hell no, please joke to us about dirty stuff ahahah, just expect worse back

8. Any sexual fantasies that you wanna live, but have been too afraid to ask?
no point in being silent about it, be experimental tis the age to, before you get stuck in a routine hahahha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)