Q's....? (1 Viewer)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
AcStyle* said:
So how long r we complimentary OFU members for, 12 mths aftr graduation isnt it b4 we have to pay fees? U still got ur OFU tie? lol

Yeah well Ward actually had a heart condition or something so he retired aftr term 1 last yr. I had Ee lst yr, he's a good teacher as long as u did the work :p

Btw, wots the story u heard abt how Trenwith got the name 'Fenn'? ;)
I think it's something like that.. well, they kept send me stuff the past year. And that tie.. I think it's better than our normal seniors tie (the junior's one is dodgy imo).

ROFL! I heard Ee didn't speak English and copied stuff straight out of Cambridge and that was it.

I can't quite remember how.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Yeh i got the OFU newsletter a while back, the merchandise is hell expensive! Totally agree w/ u about the tie, first & only decent tie i got from 13yrs of schooling :p

Well Ee is sometimes hard to understand, but its good enuf. He told us he went to the same school as John Howard, but 10 yrs aftr he had graduated.

Well the most common story i heard was that he was adopted when he was a kid & he took the name Fenn, but he had bad childhood or wotevr so he changed his name & thats y he doesnt lyk ppl calling him Fenn. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)