qsn on wot matt damon says in oceans 12 (1 Viewer)

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
In oceans 12 does ne1 noe wot matt damon says during the negotiation w/ george clooney,brad pitt and the other guy thnx.

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
Some rhyming thinger about the sun setting... iirc. I can't remember exactly what.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
I didn't even get it to find it funny. What was that like code talk?

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
enoch said:
In oceans 12 does ne1 noe wot matt damon says during the negotiation w/ george clooney,brad pitt and the other guy thnx.
im sure it couldnt be as hard to decipher as your fucked up butchering of the english language

fucking type properly you lazy little cunts

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
enoch said:

"Oh let the sun beat down upon my face/Stars a field of dreams/I am a traveller of both time and space/All will be revealed" - Kashmir by Led Zeppelin

It's the first few lines to the song. After the others take Damon out of the bar, and i think Clooney says "Kashmir.....was that the best you could think of" or something.

For the person who said "its not even funny", obviously It's not meant to be funny, it's a reference for people who aren't ignorant when it comes to music

HSC
Cactus said:
For the person who said "its not even funny", obviously It's not meant to be funny, it's a reference for people who aren't ignorant when it comes to music

no man it's meant to be funny because it reveals that he can't 'keep up with the big boys', is inexperienced etc

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
no man it's meant to be funny because it reveals that he can't 'keep up with the big boys', is inexperienced etc

Yes true. What I mean is, the exact quote is not intended to be funny, eg. he could have quoted another song, or poetry or anything and it would have had the same comic value. It's not funny because it's Kashmir in other words

ledzeppelin

HSC
that was the funniest part of the whole movie
i think i was the only person in the whole cinema laughing when he said it

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
lol every1 is speaking in code and then he thinks every1 is speaking poetically and so he chimes in witha poetic line and every1 is like wtf!!lol ..then he says wot did i say? and then:

Linus Caldwell: What did I say?
Danny Ocean: You called his niece a whore.
Rusty Ryan: A very dirty one, actually.
Danny Ocean: She's only 8 years old!

Z

Zeppelin

Cactus said:
"Oh let the sun beat down upon my face/Stars a field of dreams/I am a traveller of both time and space/All will be revealed" - Kashmir by Led Zeppelin

It's the first few lines to the song. After the others take Damon out of the bar, and i think Clooney says "Kashmir.....was that the best you could think of" or something.

I was the only one laughing when he started singing... simply because I happened to be the only one that understood it. I loved it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)