QTAC Offers (1 Viewer)

jessied

HSC
QTAC (Queensland) main round offers come out tomorrow (the web site says after 1am??) so what offer did everyone receive and where?

thegangmaster

HSC
Yeh I got my first pref aswell. Bachelor of Applied Science (Optometry) - full-time at Queensland University of Technology, Kelvin Grove Campus .

Waldo

Hiding Somewhere
HSC
234112 Bachelor of Science - full-time at Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus .

positive

HSC
Offer Information:
You have been made an offer in:

413021 Bachelor of Business - full-time or part-time at Queensland University of Technology, Gardens Point Campus .
You must respond by Monday, 23 January 2006.
Your offered course is currently listed at preference 1.

Oh goodie

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
I got an offer for the provisional BA/MBBS arts-med program at UQ towards the begining of january (the provisional med offers get sent out early I geuss, though mine arrived quite late making the overseas acceptance process somewhat difficult) but I'm still hanging out for certain UAC offers.

jessied

HSC
I got into Human Movement at UQ (yay go UQ) but it was my 2nd preference (physio was my 1st). Waiting for UAC offers now...

My friend also got into engineering at UQ

bonniejjj

HSC
I got my 2nd preference- Architecture at QUT, Gardens Point.
I wanted Architecture at UQ, but my UAI was 93.1 and the cut-off went up to 94 this year. Hoping for a second round offer, but, failing that, I'll give QUT a try...

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
thegangmaster said:
Yeh I got my first pref aswell. Bachelor of Applied Science (Optometry) - full-time at Queensland University of Technology, Kelvin Grove Campus .
hahaha same here! and funny thing is, with the same UAI! *hi five!*

just one question:

what does "Deferment" actually mean? does it mean i accept the offer and able to change to another offer in another round? (or is there only one round for QTAC?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)