Qtac (1 Viewer)

gibberish86

HSC
bfmv said:
Does anyone know what time on the 15th the offers are released? I cant find a time on the qtac website
I'm pretty sure it's 1.30am.

But as I said last year, and other years, they have been released slightly early. And Matt it has always been a legal requirement that they are not released early but somehow every year they seem to be.

HSC
Thats weird though. I hope waking up in next morning see the offers from JCU!!! What about equity scholarships times?

gibberish86

HSC
Just thought you'd like to know that QTAC offers are up on the website! So there's no need to wait until tomorrow morning.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks for the heads up...Bachelor of Science, here I come. =]

Raeden

HSC
No, it's mean that they lied to us.

Anyway, I got into my first preference: Engineering at Griffith University.

patty4848

HSC
In the January offer round you have been offered:
419222 Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Laws - full-time - Queensland University of Technology, Gardens Point Campus
Start Month: February 2009

:party: :party: :party:

HSC
LOL weird start of the day haha. Got accepted at 4th preference with higher UAI than JCU i wanted is at UNE Armidale for Bs of Science. However i accepted it but i continued to next round with it. I got nothing about this weird new world lol. I got no accommodation there yet like i got all my things got placed for me up in JCU T ville!

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
LOL weird start of the day haha. Got accepted at 4th preference with higher UAI than JCU i wanted is at UNE Armidale for Bs of Science. However i accepted it but i continued to next round with it. I got nothing about this weird new world lol. I got no accommodation there yet like i got all my things got placed for me up in JCU T ville!
What

lionking1191

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Haha if its JCU would you say a same? Armidale is half day away from here!

Yes UNE.
actually i have no idea where you live, i guessed it was around qld somewhere. i suppose it makes no difference whether it's 2 hr away or 2000km away, you still have to find accomodation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)