Qualified economics tutor ***uai 99.75*** (1 Viewer)

ghristinga

HSC
My name is Christina and I'm an experienced Economics tutor based in the St George (Hurstville/South Sydney) Area looking to take on a few more students on the weekend.

I've had 3 years extensive tutoring experience and have helped many students attain 95+ UAI's.

I completed my HSC in 2005 and attained a UAI of 99.75 (gaining 94 in Economics). Below is a detailed breakdown of what I can help you achieve in the subject:

I was awarded a Commerce Co-op Scholarship at uni and I've completed a Economics major with Distinction. I'm currently working as a Financial Consultant in a large intl organisation in the Finance Industry. As your tutor, I can help provide relevant, up-to-date economic statistics/information for your essays. I can give you logical, easy to understand explanations to help you understand difficult economic concepts. I also have a large compilation of past papers at my disposal and will help you work through them. I will also work with you 1 on 1 on your Case Study on your particular country.
Furthermore, if you are interested in a career in business, or are looking to get a cadetship/co-op scholarship, I can provide consultation.

***As my student, I will do my best to help you achieve your desired UAI. I'm more than willing to mark and provide feedback on your essays if you email them to me during the week.***

If you are interested, please pm me or email me at christina.c.zheng@gmail.com or call me on 0425 258 353.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)