Qualified English Teacher (1 Viewer)

Qualified Teacher

HSC
N/A
Dear All,
I am a qualified English Teacher with a wealth of teaching experience including creating programs for the new syllabus and resources, marked the HSC and providing constructive feedback to assist you with your learning.
I am equipped to teach help you with junior years (yrs. 7-10) or senior years (yrs. 10-12)-EAL/D, Standard English, Advanced English, Extension (I and II) English.
Spaces a limited due to my schedule, but please private message me if you are interested to successinenglishtutoring332@gmail.com

Absolutediva

HSC
Dear All,
I am a qualified English Teacher with a wealth of teaching experience including creating programs for the new syllabus and resources, marked the HSC and providing constructive feedback to assist you with your learning.
I am equipped to teach help you with junior years (yrs. 7-10) or senior years (yrs. 10-12)-EAL/D, Standard English, Advanced English, Extension (I and II) English.
Spaces a limited due to my schedule, but please private message me if you are interested to successinenglishtutoring332@gmail.com
Dear Teacher, would you please disclosed where you teach or the area location?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)