Qualified, Professional Tutoring in Maths/English/Chemistry in Western Suburbs. (1 Viewer)

lynefahm

HSC
Students!

Do you want to excel in your studies? Do you want to reach your academic potential? Do you want a friendly tutor to explain things thoroughly and to answer all your questions?
My name is Lyn and I have been tutoring now since 2008 when I completed my HSC with a UAI of 98.6 with Band 6's in all my subjects. I have also successfully completed various study units in Sydney University for advanced mathematics and chemistry at a professional teaching level.

I tutor Maths, Extension 1 Maths, Advanced English and Chemistry. It should be noted that I am an expert in the field of Maths and I WILL help you succeed! Plenty of my students have graduated with Band 6's and their parents are very appreciative! As my last cohort have recently graduated, I am looking to take on new students. Having been in a selective school, I have plenty of past papers from various schools across Sydney, as well as extensive notes and learning aids for all topics.

Please call me if you would like to discuss my lesson structure or how my tutoring can be tailored to meet your needs.
Based on my experience level my standard charge is $30/hour.

I have also recently started small group tutoring! This gives my students a chance to interact with a few others in their academic level, creating healthy competition with incentives and tests at the end of each semester. The students can gain benefit from each others knowledge and questions, further advancing their skills. For this my rate is $35 for 2 hours! I can open a group for you if I have at least two students, so bring a friend!

I tutor in Liverpool, Bonyrigg, Hinchinbrook, Cecil Hills, Cambeltown, Glenfield, Casula, Prestons, and other Western suburb areas. I can also tutor years 7-10.

Contact me on 0422 146 695 (leave a voice message if I am unavailable and I will get back to you on the same day)
or email me on tutor290@hotmail.com.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)