Quality of law building at MAQ? (1 Viewer)

Existential

HSC
N/A
I went into the law building at MAQ, for a moot demo. We went through a narrow corridor and into a small room. What's the rest of it like?

andyfg88

HSC
N/A
I went into the law building at MAQ, for a moot demo. We went through a narrow corridor and into a small room. What's the rest of it like?
to be honest, it is essentially much the same as what you saw... narrow reaching corridors.... Nothing special at all, it's certainly no UNSW or USYD..

Existential

HSC
N/A
to be honest, it is essentially much the same as what you saw... narrow reaching corridors.... Nothing special at all, it's certainly no UNSW or USYD..
So what is the difference on the student? (if you can try and answer that even though yes I know its a broad question)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
The building doesn't matter, you have classes all over the uni. I do civil engineering/commerce and I have yet to have a class in the civil engineering building or the business building.

andyfg88

HSC
N/A
The building doesn't matter, you have classes all over the uni. I do civil engineering/commerce and I have yet to have a class in the civil engineering building or the business building.
This.

The building is just a central point, it's where the lectures and tutors are, admin offices etc... Your actual classes and lectures are all over the university.

Atlas

HSC
N/A
This.

The building is just a central point, it's where the lectures and tutors are, admin offices etc... Your actual classes and lectures are all over the university.
Law students don't even submit there assignments there, you would only ever go into that building if you are finding an academic or going into the moot court/common room.

Existential - did you go up to the Blackshield Room?

Existential

HSC
N/A
Law students don't even submit there assignments there, you would only ever go into that building if you are finding an academic or going into the moot court/common room.

Existential - did you go up to the Blackshield Room?
I only went into the small moot court room. Why do you ask?

ameher

HSC
The Blackshield Room is probably better looking than the little moot court room down the bottom.
Yep sure is. Except its all the way up the top, took me forever to find it the first time lol.

Atlas

HSC
N/A
What's the purpose of said room? 0_o
Events are usually held there, e.g. small competitions, talks etc... it's the one pretty room in the building. (Not completely sure about this) The room is named after Tony Blackshield (an Emeritus Professor of MQ, and to anyone who studies Constitutional Law - the one who wrote the "bible" of Constitutional Law)...

Atlas

HSC
N/A
Yep sure is. Except its all the way up the top, took me forever to find it the first time lol.
Yes, quite a bit of a walk and the stairs are strange too...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)