Queens University Ireland (1 Viewer)

kaia

Queens University Ireland- Bursaries

Hey Im Kaia Im going to Ireland In December and in September next year i will be attending Queens university in Belfast Northern Ireland to study nursing and midwifery, is there anyone else out there interested in it too? Are there anymore yr12s 2004 who have a british passport who are thinking of attending a uk uni? especially Nursing.

Last edited:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hopefully i might live/work there for 12 months when i finish uni if that counts...

kaia

Well Im going in december, only 113days to go. i was just wondering if many people were going overseas instead of staying here.

kaia

Bursary for nursing

I have gotten in contct with the uni and they said that i will receive 5,050 pounds so close to $12,500 per year to study nursing, this is because i am a british citizen. Unis in the Uk dont all do this but Queens says that they do.

moose87

"iwnf"
HSC
once ive finished post grad i wanna save up a bit and head over to ireland...your so lucky to be going now...

scruffy012

HSC
kaia said:
I have gotten in contct with the uni and they said that i will receive 5,050 pounds so close to $12,500 per year to study nursing, this is because i am a british citizen. Unis in the Uk dont all do this but Queens says that they do.

Sounds like ADFA but at least yr not getting shot at :p

scruffy

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I'd absolutley love to do that - and nursing to!! Unfortunatly, I haven't got a brit passport, not can I afford it :( Good luck though!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)