queesland uni's (1 Viewer)

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
ne1 here considering heading north and going 2 queensland? im considering going to UQ or mayb griffith, 2 me they are less competitive then sydney uni's and i dont know the qld way of life looks VERY tempting

Last edited:

Smurf133

Nah but i hear that QLD uni's are priity good ezpecially around the gold coast area like BONG UNI which is right up there with SYd UNI.

But i would still prefer to go the A Sydney UNI

T

taketheredone

Originally posted by Smurf133
Nah but i hear that QLD uni's are priity good ezpecially around the gold coast area like BONG UNI which is right up there with SYd UNI.
you are joking , right ? BOND UNI is right up there with usyd?

By the way ........UQ is good.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Smurf133
ahahaha bong uni..

eh, taketheredone, all uni's have different strengths for difference courses etc., but yeah bond is one of the top uni's in QLD

Smurf133

Yeah i agree with that but u actually have to have to be a freakin' genus to actually get accepted into the UNI in the first place,

Plus its right up on the gold coast the same with grafton UNI i can remember seeing them when we were up there last year in november for schoolies...

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
OK, Gold Coast social scene is crap, you cannot live there for a long time is impossible if you lived in a busy area like Sydney, Gold Coast is only good for a short holiday or for retirement

Brisbane is excellent, ONLY if you know the right people, the chics up there are superb! :cool:

Personally, im moving out to Brisbane in the very near future

- BOND UNIVERSITY
IS excellent, and has the best Buildings, and has a GOOD reputation, because it is filled with wealthy bastards, a 2 year course is like over $40k :eek:

- GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY
errr... i don't recommend, is much like UWS (University of Western Sydney) for the average students BUT employment rate is good

- UQ
IS EXCELLENT is an TOP 8 Uni - this is where i want to go

- QUT
IS EXCELLENT especially for its IT degrees

GOOD LUCK !! BRISBANE ROCKSSS 2 bedroom/2 bathroom house is like $250k up there BRISBANE CITY, here hahaaha you need at least $400k?

houses are cheap!! i need to hurry before it sky rockets :D

sweetcherry

HSC
Uni Grad
Seeing that I'm a Brisbanite myself, you all are welcome to ask me questions about the lifestyle in Brisbane :D Just PM me and I'll be glad to answer your questions :D

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by FLR-IT
they got bloody high cut-offs but
YEA? but less than Sydney uni's

and Queensland education system is MUCH MUCH less strict, seriously i've seen their marking guidelines

they don't even do HSC type of exam, QCS is a compulsory exam and if the school does well, all students get automatically boosted, soo easy compared to here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)