query about paper 1 (1 Viewer)

dim-won

HSC
so do they give us a copy of the stimulus booklet in the exam? or are we meant to study it like the prescribed text and take our knowledge on it in with us? i.e. if i were planning to do the robert frost poem should i be memorising some quotes??

dim-won

HSC
whattt since when...ive been mislead by my teachers..does that mean we just do prescribed text and two relateds?

L i L O

HSC
i LOL'd at this thread.
Your teachers must be fucking retarded not to know that the Stimulus booklet was scrapped. I feel really sorry for you man.

souadhaneen

HSC
dim-won said:
so do they give us a copy of the stimulus booklet in the exam? or are we meant to study it like the prescribed text and take our knowledge on it in with us? i.e. if i were planning to do the robert frost poem should i be memorising some quotes??
OMG. no no more stimulus booklet thank god you know now, imagine...............

Fathers

Banned
HSC
AHAHAHAHAHAHA, dude, I'd seriously stab my teachers if I was in your position. What school do you go to?

Triple777ER

Vamos Rojas
HSC
i think he goes to my school.
I was mislead by my fatass teacher and realised before the trials that you can't use the stimulus booklet.
I did everything i can to get new texts and ended up acing the trails with 82%

fuck you fatcunt

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
what happens if you use something that was in the stimulus booklet as a related text this year?

Fathers

Banned
HSC
housah0lic said:
what happens if you use something that was in the stimulus booklet as a related text this year?
I'm not sure of it's not allowed, but my teacher said that it'd be the worst thing you can do for yourself. You'll pretty much be fucking yourself in the ass. :D

henry08

HSC
N/A
housah0lic said:
You can still do this.

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
lol ok seriously if u had to have stimulus booklet u would already have it from begining of last year? but it got scraped adn u should have worked on a prescribed text and been told to get supplementarys

and about using relateds from stimulus booklet i aint sure cause wouldnt those texts be put down by the board as like prescribed texts this year??????? u should check out board site i guess

runnable

HSC
The stimulus booklet texts are not down as prescribed texts thus are ok to be used as related.

danz90

HSC
I just rang up the advice line to clarify this, and the lady said that you can still use texts in the stimulus booklet as related texts... but it's wise to use your own to show that you have analysed/studied two of your OWN texts. She also said that you're allowed to use a text from Section I of Paper I, if it suits the question really well, as a related text.

runnable

HSC
danz90 said:
I just rang up the advice line to clarify this, and the lady said that you can still use texts in the stimulus booklet as related texts... but it's wise to use your own to show that you have analysed/studied two of your OWN texts. She also said that you're allowed to use a text from Section I of Paper I, if it suits the question really well, as a related text.

Wow good job!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)