Question 1 (1 Viewer)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i highly doubt they would.....and almost everyone gets that word wrong anyway, its close enough :p

iranian rocket

HSC
Epitome of Lazy said:
i didnt mind it at all, what did you all write for the difficulties encountered by the reviewer going into the artwork?

wasnt it just stuggling to walk through it without damaging anything, as there was no where set aside for walking on?

bushfire

holla back girl said:
i enjoyed section one:
my responses if you're curious..
a) the visual of an expanded head together with the bold heading in "mind wide open" both demonstrate the mind expanding nature of journeys as travellers gain greater knowledge as they take a journey into the workings of the human brain

b) ciomposer highights the fact that a journey is a process that helps satisfy curiouseity into the unknown- the workings of a train.
then techniques:
emotive language
inclusive nouns
listing
descriptive langauge

c) the composer is challenged on his assumptions on artwork as he learns how real a piece of artwork can be.
description
imperative
inclusive nouns

e) copy and past whart i've just said...
added the works opened the responders mind in that..... blah blah
both mediums are persuasive texts such as an inside book cover and a review

how the hell do you remember all that after you've come out of an exam?

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
I didnt mind it too much actually. The texts were shite, i give it that. I would have rathered a poem, visual and text...poems are easier with the techniques and conveyance of message imo.

I wrote heaps for section one. Yeah i said the daunting task was because it was unknown and intimidating. It was so long ago now. I remember at the time thinking the hand pointing to the head looked like the "do not pass go, do not collect $200" hand...but aaaanyway. I also remember the first thing i thought of when i read the title of the book was the movie "Eyes Wide Shut". Irrelevant now

Did everyone write a narrative for imaginative comp? A friend of mine wrote a one-sided dialogue. I suppose it was left fairly open but. We were told so many times that it wouldnt be a narrative, and then the Essay question too - that was excellent, i was so happy when i read it cos i practiced pretty much the same thing the night before. All in all i think i did pretty well - its a shame that mods and aos get added together thought =(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)