Question 11 was stupid (1 Viewer)

Aristotles

HSC
I can't remember what i put down LOL. Either 8 or 9 weeks. you had to also deduct the two weeks on the end for testing the whole system after installation, the question asked for the most minimal installation timeframe of weeks.

charly1990

HSC
it was C look ill work it out for u all

design documentation = 1w + followed by reserch =3w =4w

designing soluiton can then begin =2w =6w

installing cables starts immediatley after this =1w =7w

instalatoin of soft/hardware will last one week and start when
reasearch has concluded research concluded at the beging therfore this task is already tacking place during the other tasks
therfore we dont add a week =7w
evaluation =2w after all instaltions =9w total

now depending on wether u assume evalution being part of the network upgrade or not will give u ur answer of eithr 7 or 9 weeks thats wat this discussion should really be about i personaly saw it to be 9 weeks

bennibo

HSC
kk just to be a cock head i going to tell you you are all wrong and the aswer would be 7 weeks:)!
so that means the answer is A<-------_!

Terlob

HSC
bennibo said:
kk just to be a cock head i going to tell you you are all wrong and the aswer would be 7 weeks:)!
so that means the answer is A<-------_!
... Not only did you spell most words in that sentence wrong you swapped tense halfway through. Your comment only added to my belief that it is C.

betonit169

My Username Sucks....
HSC
Terlob said:
... Not only did you spell most words in that sentence wrong you swapped tense halfway through. Your comment only added to my belief that it is C.
+1

Jake22

HSC
Terlob said:
+2

savio23q

Band
HSC
Who cares, it's one mark.

This is just like the business studies multiple choice forum where everyone is arguing about "price skimming" and "increasing price".

bennibo

HSC
Terlob said:
last time i looked i believed i had finished english didn't know i was being lectured by some retard who probably believes that the four horsemen will come if he doesnt get a uai of a 100.

sorry to tell you bud your flame was as lame as the first time some body tried to use that call.

Its Funny how people who actually believe that they are on some what high intellectual level usual, i mean most of the time suffer from a disease called ignorance this disease usual comes with the belief that one has the ability to have fast cognative processing capabilities, its a shame that when people with this disease try to sound some what smart, they can only come up with some what of an unorignal call but none the less good on you buddy i hope by you correcting my english it will help you achieve enlightenment in your future endevors.

BTW answer is A MEOW!

Last edited:

Terlob

HSC
bennibo said:
last time i looked i believed i had finished english didn't know i was being lectured by some retard who probably believes that the four horsemen will come if he doesnt get a uai of a 100.

sorry to tell you bud your flame was as lame as the first time some body tried to use that call.

Its Funny how people who actually believe that they are on some what high intellectual level usual, i mean most of the time suffer from a disease called ignorance this disease usual comes with the belief that one has the ability to have fast cognative processing capabilities, its a shame that when people with this disease try to sound some what smart, they can only come up with some what of an unorignal call but none the less good on you buddy i hope by you correcting my english it will help you achieve enlightenment in your future endevors.

BTW answer is A MEOW!

Jake22

HSC
bennibo said:

BTW answer is A MEOW!
Dont even bother to make a comeback if you cannot construct a legible paragraph (or in your case, a ridiculously long sentence) of text. All you have managed to do is create a masterpiece of idiocity.

Don't use big words if you can't spell the word 'usually', it hinders your ability to effectively insult other people's intelligence.

Ignorance is not a disease, it is merely a lack of knowledge.

Knowledge is something you clearly do not possess, particularly in the fields of health, spelling and grammar, IPT and quips. So you have pretty much just indirectly expressed your own ignorance through your unintelligible combination of letters.

Full stops are your friend, use them. Primary school students can, so I'm sure you can too!

Well done on rhyming 'flame' with 'lame', I'm impressed you even know how to pronounce those words (unless it was unintentional, in which case, you probably don't).

Overall I'd give you a mark for trying, although it was a very dismal attempt.

Sorry, it would appear you are just not cut out for this 'communicating with people' thing. But you seem to have a special gift for talking to cats, maybe you should focus on that.

EDIT: lol ^^

Last edited:

whitey9999

HSC
N/A
I agree with Terlob
lol

oh yeh the answer gonna be C, evaluating and maintaing is still part of the upgrade as it is still part of the project, but i can see where your coming from with the A. But they wouldnt have it up and running without the evaluation

bennibo

HSC
KK BEFORE I GO ON TO MY FLAMING THE ANSWER IS C:)! it be confirm by the G-D of IPT my TEACHER

THE KEY WORDS AND THE MAIN THING YOU NEED TO SEE WAS "on completion of all installations" and you had to realise that installation of software and hardware started after the 4th week:)

NOW FLAME ON:)!

Jake22 said:
Dont even bother to make a comeback if you cannot construct a legible paragraph (or in your case, a ridiculously long sentence) of text. All you have managed to do is create a masterpiece of idiocity.

Don't use big words if you can't spell the word 'usually', it hinders your ability to effectively insult other people's intelligence.

Ignorance is not a disease, it is merely a lack of knowledge.

Knowledge is something you clearly do not possess, particularly in the fields of health, spelling and grammar, IPT and quips. So you have pretty much just indirectly expressed your own ignorance through your unintelligible combination of letters.

Full stops are your friend, use them. Primary school students can, so I'm sure you can too!

Well done on rhyming 'flame' with 'lame', I'm impressed you even know how to pronounce those words (unless it was unintentional, in which case, you probably don't).

Overall I'd give you a mark for trying, although it was a very dismal attempt.

Sorry, it would appear you are just not cut out for this 'communicating with people' thing. But you seem to have a special gift for talking to cats, maybe you should focus on that.

EDIT: lol ^^
this noob tells me not to try come back from this man i barely got through this man sorry to tell you but no one reads shit post like this man there no point in writing an insult no one will bother reading just seems like you wasted your time to me.

so mate sorry to tell you but that was a waste of your time :)! cause i doubt i bothered reading it :)! but i sure you will take the time to read my reply and in which case just like to point out i wasted another total of 5 seconds of your time :)! and funny i doing this out of total boredom you are writing a reply to actually make your self look some what smarter shame no one cares lol and shame i just wasted another 5 seconds so i believe that a total of 10 seconds that i taken from your life shit maybe you should stop reading but to be honest i bet you are going to find something wrong with this paragraph and write a retort:)! ohh look another 5 seconds gone:)! haha that 15 now buddy so i think its funny your probably sitting at your screen hunched up on your desk with your glass pushed right up and reading and analysising my paragraph for more evidence to uses against me to insult my intellegence it a shame you havent done very well the first time you might wanna try again:)!

ok so now that was another 10 seconds ohh wait i am a retard lost count but i am sure like the gnatt chart question we have been discussing you will be able to figure out how much time i have wasted of yours and i sure by drawing up a gnatt chart you will be able to figure out how to work out around this problem and allocate time appropriately:)!

PS ENGLISH IS OVER AND THIS IS AN IPT FORUM CHAT I THOUGHT WE WOULD HAVE SOME TRUE COMPUTER GEEKS OUT HERE THAT CAN READ RETARDED FORUM SHORT HAND BUT WAS I OBVIOUSLY WRONG!!!!!
nb. plz read i = i'm (in appropriate place of course, "your all smart people you can figure it out when its appropriate")

Last edited:

Terlob

HSC
bennibo said:
this noob tells me not to try come back from this man i barely got through this man sorry to tell you but no one reads shit post like this man there no point in writing an insult no one will bother reading just seems like you wasted your time to me.

so mate sorry to tell you but that was a waste of your time :)! cause i doubt i bothered reading it :)! but i sure you will take the time to read my reply and in which case just like to point out i wasted another total of 5 seconds of your time :)! and funny i doing this out of total boredom you are writing a reply to actually make your self look some what smarter shame no one cares lol and shame i just wasted another 5 seconds so i believe that a total of 10 seconds that i taken from your life shit maybe you should stop reading but to be honest i bet you are going to find something wrong with this paragraph and write a retort:)! ohh look another 5 seconds gone:)! haha that 15 now buddy so i think its funny your probably sitting at your screen hunched up on your desk with your glass pushed right up and reading and analysising my paragraph for more evidence to uses against me to insult my intellegence it a shame you havent done very well the first time you might wanna try again:)!

ok so now that was another 10 seconds ohh wait i am a retard lost count but i am sure like the gnatt chart question we have been discussing you will be able to figure out how much time i have wasted of yours and i sure by drawing up a gnatt chart you will be able to figure out how to work out around this problem and allocate time appropriately:)!

PS ENGLISH IS OVER AND THIS IS AN IPT FORUM CHAT I THOUGHT WE WOULD HAVE SOME TRUE COMPUTER GEEKS OUT HERE THAT CAN READ RETARDED FORUM SHORT HAND BUT WAS I OBVIOUSLY WRONG!!!!!
nb. plz read i = i'm (in appropriate place of course, "your all smart people you can figure it out when its appropriate")
tl;dr

bennibo

HSC
once again you prove my point you wouldnt have answered with such a short reponse if you didnt read my post :)! gl in life and that gg bud:)!

Jake22

HSC
I don't know about you, but it doesn't take me 10 seconds to read about 10 words.

What is the point you are trying to prove exactly? That a wall of text requires a lengthy response from everyone who reads it?

Well, if you say so.

fag

Nemanja

HSC
Rampager said:
I put C) for that. Evaluation is part of the network upgrade :p

Nemanja get back to studying for SDD man, you didn't look too happy whenever I glanced over to you during that IPT test.

[Assuming I have the right Nemanja, but christ, I doubt I have the wrong one.]
You most definitely have the wrong Nemanja.

But good try.

Nemanja

HSC
bennibo said:
i am a retard
lol

bennibo said:
lost count but i am sure like the gnatt chart question we have been discussing you will be able to figure out how much time i have wasted of yours and i sure by drawing up a gnatt chart you will be able to figure
Also lol (Damn Those GNATT charts)
You spelled "Gant" wrong twice, i too have difficulty with four letter words /sarcasm.

Last edited:

Jake22

HSC
^ gantt*

would have been pwnage if you hadnt forgot the t!! haha :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)