Question 2 (1 Viewer)

xeriphic

I did journey across landscapes, and used the destination as the beginning of the story and he reflected on the journey that he took, it was a nice concept though I don't think I executed well

Last edited:

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
I liked this question the most... but it took up most of my time as well, I did Jouneys over Landscapes and I wrote about a tennis ball stuck in a pond in a park

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
townie said:
mine sucked.

did anybody do a non-story, because it didnt specify it had 2 be one?
I did an interview about books that allowed one to go on a journey through time, and their effect on kids :D

mdber

townie said:
mine sucked.

did anybody do a non-story, because it didnt specify it had 2 be one?

I didnt actually do a story, I did more of an analysis of what a journey in time would result in? kinda like a feature article. is that wrong, cos im kinda shitting myself about doing the wrong thing? what do u ppl think?

thanks

Matth3w

Demon-Eyes-Kyo
HSC
It wasn't as bad as the one they made us do in the HSC trial. IMO i think i nailed this question lol.. I hope other people out there can use their experiences in this first exam to somehow boost their moral for the rest of the exams.. We have begun our journey to the end!! w00t

i did journeys through time. In the "story" im laying awake in bed stresisng over my uni choices and i imagine the diffrent outcomes of my future depending on what couse i choose.
Then i return to the present and chose the poor person but happy path rather than the rcihc but unhappy career

charbar

Journeys over time. i wrote about a a girl who's mum screams like a cat in a cat-fight and she had to go out and bye her mum milk cause she ran out of milk to make her pudding bake (is that even a food!!) and on the way to teh shop memories were triggered cause she drove past grandmas and blah bla blah
crap i know!

maatsby

left on the floor
HSC
N/A
hahaha i almost laughed when i read the question. i had prepared a story about a guy going to paris to find love and about how he learns through his journey etc and the option was right there for me: journey of the heart.

Rowlooooooooooo

i did mine on time, but it sort of ended up being on heart aswell.

It was about a business man who was unhappy with his life then imagined back to his old girlfriend and the life they could have had.

Simmey

HSC
Journeys of the Heart

I did a person who was trapped in a car down an embankemtn and the only thing she can reach is her work journal so she writes to destract herself from the pain. The way i wrote it was that there was no gender references. Her husband was My Partner and her affair partner was My Other and her child was The Baby and it went on that she was a busy stockbroker with no time for her husband who was a teacher and she works through her life by writing, at first she blames everyone else for where she is and then she learns that it her fault and asks for a second chance and then right at the end when she is found you find out its a woman....

pretty lame but i enjoyed writing it, It was written really weird

anyway, thats my 2 cents worth

lilems13

I did Journeys of the Heart:

It was a dream, and i know its so overdone but she doesnt actually remember it. A
Anyway it was about the girl, whos mothers sick, and she has to cook dinner for her brothers, catch the mouse in the house etc. Then she falls asleep while watching a 'world vision ad' for sponsoring children in war torn africa - ie. landmines, no food etc.

Anyway in the dream, theres a family of mice who are starving cause their mother drank poisoned water and cant work, and so the oldest sister mouse goes on a journey to find food, but bumps into landmines (mousetraps) and tanks (big black cats) along the way.

Anyway, the girl wakes up, doesnt remember a thing, and is all like 'i think i should sponsor a child'.

danno

i did journey over time, and i did a guy looking back on his life, which was an awesome lord of the rings style quest with a pink pen of destiny instead of a ring.

i was worried that it wasnt gonna relate to the question, but after looking here i see theres lots of other people who did the same type of thing.

HSC
N/A
Journeys of the heart.

i was stupid and wrote two stories because I thought the exam finished 15 mins earlier than it actually did, so in the last ten minutes, I realised i could write another story.

I crossed the first one out - sob-story about a ship in bottle wanting to be the real thing

The second one was about a piece of Gak stuck in a fishbowl

Simmey

HSC
Rowlooooooooooo said:
It was about a business man who was unhappy with his life then imagined back to his old girlfriend and the life they could have had.
isnt that a nicolas cage movie or similar to it?

gerardk

I titled my story journey of the heart. bout a courier that never delivers anything on time and is assigned to deliver a heart to a hospital in order to save a life. He is determined to deliver this job on time but along the way complications happen like breathylised and checked for fruit and veges at the state border etc...finally manages to get the heart to the doctor and thought he succeeded only to be slapped in the face and told that the patient needed a kidney not a heart.

I dont know if the markers would like it or not but i was desperate and thought it was funny and unique.

grimreaper

HSC
I did the heart one. It was written in first person about a guy who doesnt realise how much he loves a girl until she gets killed.. I think it was pretty good (better than my trials for sure)

omg_a

HSC
I did landscapes. twas rather terrible. it always feels so contrived to do excessive journey analysis...so i ended up hardly mentioning journeys. fabulous. this was my worst section !!

grimreaper

HSC
gerardk said:
I titled my story journey of the heart. bout a courier that never delivers anything on time and is assigned to deliver a heart to a hospital in order to save a life. He is determined to deliver this job on time but along the way complications happen like breathylised and checked for fruit and veges at the state border etc...finally manages to get the heart to the doctor and thought he succeeded only to be slapped in the face and told that the patient needed a kidney not a heart.

I dont know if the markers would like it or not but i was desperate and thought it was funny and unique.
I like that idea... I have absolutely no idea whether markers will though??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)