Question 29 (1 Viewer)

bobby

Content of ER in da question

:) turned :(

when mah teacher told me that u might have ta put all the stuff about effectively managing ER in da question, ie) ! all the stuff on reward, induction, flexible working conditions,

man, da was tough considering the amount of stuff we had written for the reasons!

did any one else put all that stuff in?, i had nofin for that political culture blahblablah....

ben

i realised we were suppose to talk about: employment relations AND business management AND global

but all i talked about was a very brief reasons for expansion and some talk about cultural influences on my case study.

I thought it was a shockingly poor question. like you couldn't make an argument!! i mean "critically analysis"?? what is there to say... "the aussie firms must respect other cultures" ... w00t! mine is destined for like band 2.

astro boy

HSC
im pretty sure you just had to write about ethical social responsibility like labour laws, creation of need, effect on society, cultural incompatability etc and write how the issue could arrise in your case study
the report was pretty much the same thing with ethics and stuff

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
I loved it;
i did heaps well in 27 and 29;
section 2 took me 20mins; it was just all comming out of my arse - i mean anyone can bullshit - coz it was all in the stimulus material.

And i loved it how they didnt make u calculate ratios and shit

ben

argh! the more I read this post the more I realise how badly I did!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

section 2 in 20 mins? that's an exaggeration right. I spent 25 minutes on multichoice (damn question 18 and 19); 1 hour and 15 minutes on section 2!! so 40 for each last section.

Crazy

20 mins for section 2?? speed demon hey

well i finished m.c in like 15 minutes which will be reflected in approx. 15/20....then took about 50mins for the second section

had to rush thru that but it was cruisey :)

im such a slow writer so i had to make up time for the extended responses! still only just finished

i agree with astro boy...thats the only stuff i could remember so i crapped on about it for a few pages

oh well

none of this matters now ppl we cant change it but we're finished :D

bex

HSC
i did ection 1 in 20mins and section 2 in an hour so i had 50mins for the report and the ext response. I wrote 11 pages and 9 pages respectively and i still dont think i could have said everything i could have!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)