Question about B Arts (1 Viewer)

migoi

HSC
Hi,

i'm currently doing my HSC and was wondering about the B Arts course...like what exactly can you study in the subject

my sister a UTS graduate said that if i don't make it into the course i want (B Commerce), do a B Arts and do subjects related to B commerce and get good marks (credit average and above) - then transfer into the B Commerce course, she said i won't waste any time either as in terms of course length

i am highly sceptical of this and would like to get some clarification on this as i am applying for my uni courses soon

thanks

Chris.

HSC
migoi said:
Hi,

i'm currently doing my HSC and was wondering about the B Arts course...like what exactly can you study in the subject

my sister a UTS graduate said that if i don't make it into the course i want (B Commerce), do a B Arts and do subjects related to B commerce and get good marks (credit average and above) - then transfer into the B Commerce course, she said i won't waste any time either as in terms of course length

i am highly sceptical of this and would like to get some clarification on this as i am applying for my uni courses soon

thanks
and so you should be :D

at UTS i heard u can do a B Finance which is 75-80 uai? do that...then get good marks and transfer, it'll cover some core subjects that B business people do too.

migoi

HSC
lol fanx,

does anyone know any other courses i can do that are like the B Finance course which have some of the B Business core subjects in it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)