• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Question about B Design and B Digital Media @ UNSW (1 Viewer)

IronyHigh

I have hardly any experience in computer graphics manipulation on the computer, have ordinary drawing abilities. This is because my parents consider everything other than strictly school-related stuff to be "unproductive". Also, i did not do VA in year 12, which is assumed knowledge.

I have good visual sense though and am original and creative. Do you guys think the courses will be difficult for me? I may not get into either of these courses and if i don't, I will try to transfer, and they say I'd probably need a Distinction average. Is that realistic if I work hard?

In the meantime, I'm just trying to familiarise myself with Photoshop and looking at VA stuff on HSC Online but heh, not very consistent with doing that.

IronyHigh

-

heh it took a bit of convincing and speech-making to get them to allow me to do this course. they're really traditionally asian and..yeah.

thanks for the help though, i think i've got a better idea now. :) So.. I assume B Design has more drawing elements than digital media? I thougt Design was more inclined to be about the concepts while digital media more with the final artistic result y'know... hm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)