Question about early and main round offers (1 Viewer)

lolitsme

HSC
On december i received an early round offer, which i accepted, thinking that i wasnt going to attain the marks i had hoped for. It turns out i did better then expected.

On calling UAC, they told me that if i wanted to gain an offer in the main round from another uni after accepting the early round offer, i should put that preference as the last and put my other preferences in on top of the accepted offer. They said that this would allow me to gain another offer in the main round just by changing my preferences around.

Im a little worried, cause i asked my freind who said that u could only get one offer and no more. And if this isnt true, must i do something to take away the earlier offer i accepted in the early round to gain an offer in the main round?

thanks alot

ibbi00

HSC
On calling UAC, they told me that if i wanted to gain an offer in the main round from another uni after accepting the early round offer, i should put that preference as the last and put my other preferences in on top of the accepted offer. They said that this would allow me to gain another offer in the main round just by changing my preferences around.
Provided you done this before midnight on the 6th then you should be considered in the main round just like everyone else who hasn't gotten an offer.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
You can receive offers in different rounds. Assuming you did change your preferences before the 6th, if you receive a Main Round offer and you wish to take it over your Early Round offer, accept the Main Round offer and notify your Early Round offer's institution of your withdrawal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)