question about hair (1 Viewer)

jannny

HSC
hey guys

Sometimes I like how my hair looks on me and sometimes I dont. Does anyone get this feeling? How do u maintain ur hair the way you want it to look?

I also want to have a long hair like this guy

Is this applicable for any hair type? (except curly hair of course ). I have straight hair but not as fine as this guy's.

Also where can I get hair cuts like this ? How long do I have to keep my hair to get the cut?

Thank you! :)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
er i think that guy just hasnt cut his hair in ages.

imho long hair looks better on guys with a little wave, but go for it if you like. just stop cutting your hair and itll become like that (if you're asian).

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
AlleyCat said:
er i think that guy just hasnt cut his hair in ages.

imho long hair looks better on guys with a little wave, but go for it if you like. just stop cutting your hair and itll become like that (if you're asian).
plllleeaasseee ... tell me where do you get that really lovely wave effect in the hair ?

CieL

HSC
I thought that person with the guitar in the picture was a girl.. actually I still refuse to believe that's a guy..

jannny

HSC
AlleyCat said:
you have to be born with it.

you could get a perm, buut i dont recommend it.
why not?

AlleyCat said:
imho long hair looks better on guys with a little wave
wats a little wave? lol picture please :)

el!!!

HSC
No guy should have long hair unless it is in dreds.....and only some byron hot hippies can wear that - you need to be like john butler or something....not that i think he is all that hot but seriously....if you're a guy...do NOT have long wavy hair or you will look like jesus.......

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
el!!! said:
No guy should have long hair unless it is in dreds.....and only some byron hot hippies can wear that - you need to be like john butler or something....not that i think he is all that hot but seriously....if you're a guy...do NOT have long wavy hair or you will look like jesus.......
you are clinically retarded.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
el!!! said:
i dont think she's talking about unwashed manky wavy hair down to the butt with a thousand-a-clock shadow to match...its more like, well, what she said, a little wave. i have a friend with hair like this, if i can find a pic of him i'll post it

Jon73

human dick-tionary
HSC
i have long hair on different parts of my body. i'm talkin' downtown, yo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)