Question About IPT hsc exam/trial exam (1 Viewer)

Jaron2005

HSC
Hey guys i am about to study for IPT for my trials, but i was wondering do i have study the topic "project work" because i checked the past papers there was like only 1-2 question about.
:bomb:

JTN

HSC
i'd probably suggest it, i guess you could quickly skim through it. just no the different conversion methods etc.

i think thats why i like IPT, there not to much you need to know, if you understand the concepts and a couple of little things it easy to do pretty well.

Jaron2005

HSC
well so far i got 7 pages of notes for Project work alone, and its way too much, i dunno what to cut off and what to keep, i am stressing like no tomorrow atm, this is basically the only subject i am stressing about.:(

rama_v

HSC
Jaron2005 said:
well so far i got 7 pages of notes for Project work alone, and its way too much, i dunno what to cut off and what to keep, i am stressing like no tomorrow atm, this is basically the only subject i am stressing about.:(
There's no need to stress for IPT, ;) . You don't have to go too in depth. Try a few past paper questions, you will see that there are a few things that always pop up (like network topoligies), so make sure you study those.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
IPT is a simple subject as long as you've got the main concepts well established in your mind. Understand it well and have some sort of idea of information systems and your set :)

Most of the major questions are scenario based anyway, so its easy to relate things to these questions from ur own general knowledge too...

Practise past papers!

Jaron2005

HSC
Thanks guys, yeah ill be doing heaps of past papers, ill probably end up with 20 pages of notes, it will take me atleast 4 days to memorise all the dot points >.<, i feel like completely wiping out the "Project work" topic, its just a very annoying topic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)