Question about IPT within a double degree & enrolment (1 Viewer)

confusedandconfused

HSC
Hi,
Currently first year in second sem. My enrolment appointment is in 4 days.
However, I am currently doing a B Actuarial Studies/B Commerce and am considering changing to B Actuarial Studies/B Adv. Maths (so just a change of my other degree). Will I need to apply for a normal IPT or is there a different method for transfers of this kind?

Another question, if I do go with this change, will this affect enrolment? (As in, if I enrol for my units for my new double degree before the IPT is accepted, will it matter? Because I don't want to lose out on my timetabling synergies)

Thanks!

HeyJes

Academic Tutor @ UNSW
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes you go through IPT. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the units thing

confusedandconfused

HSC
Yes you go through IPT. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the units thing
Thanks. I was referring to my new math units. As in, since I haven't been officially accepted via IPT before my enrolment appointment, will I be able to enrol into classes like MATH2091 before my IPT is accepted?

HeyJes

Academic Tutor @ UNSW
HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks. I was referring to my new math units. As in, since I haven't been officially accepted via IPT before my enrolment appointment, will I be able to enrol into classes like MATH2091 before my IPT is accepted?
You can try, if the system lets you, then you can. Some courses have prerequisites so you may not be able to do that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)