question about late round enrolment (1 Viewer)

..:''ooo

HSC
i just got late round ofer.
was wondering if somone accepts offer b4 me, and the vacancy fills up, does it mean i miss out?

richz

no, that is not the situation. You just have to accept it before the date they specify or else it will lapse. So it is not a first in first serve basis. You basically have hands on that offer, you just have to accept it be4 the date.

adambra

HSC
How exactly does transfer of your compulsory subscription payment occur? And do we need to bring everything again? Or do they merely change the course details on the computer?

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
at usyd, at late round, bring the offer, then do the procedure again...

at the payment site, show them your student card + the receipt of payment (or stamp, what ever) and they will relaminate a new one for you... u don't have to pay any more money...

NB:
if u accept late round, keep in mind u need to cancel ur main round award degree... otehrwise u might get hecs'ed twice !

adambra

HSC
xiao1985 said:
if u accept late round, keep in mind u need to cancel ur main round award degree... otehrwise u might get hecs'ed twice !
How exactly do I do this?

lilfishi

HSC
N/A
i also hav a question, if i get an offer in the late rd, how long do i hav before i lose my offer if i dont accept? and if i accept do i automatically lose my offer from the main round?

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
lilfishi said:
i also hav a question, if i get an offer in the late rd, how long do i hav before i lose my offer if i dont accept? and if i accept do i automatically lose my offer from the main round?
Okay. To cancell your previously enrolled course i think you go to the student office and tell them once you have enrolled into your late round offer. The late round offer will be lost if you dont enroll on the day given to you in the mail for your course. If you cant make it, then you need to sign the proxy form or either talk to your faculty office.

lilfishi

HSC
N/A
kimmeh said:
Okay. To cancell your previously enrolled course i think you go to the student office and tell them once you have enrolled into your late round offer. The late round offer will be lost if you dont enroll on the day given to you in the mail for your course. If you cant make it, then you need to sign the proxy form or either talk to your faculty office.
the thing is i dont know which one i want to do yet, so i want a day or two to think about it. and i wasnt sure if i can accept both for now and only enrol for one

richz

no u cant accept both, u have to do one or the other. just make ur decision be4 the specified date

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
that's all correct... taht's why accept everything that's offered,... just remember to withdraw in time (me think before census date, 31st march... not exactly sure however)

me thinks usyd late round 2mrw... haf fun there guys =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)