Question about Misadventure/Illness form & HSC exams (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
So just say that because of x, y & z reasons and supply the right evidence explaining why I didn't take Japanese Continuers exam, what happens with what mark I get? Do they take my mark from my oral exams and add it to the average of my assessments/half yearly/trials?

Aysce

HSC
According to your rank in your cohort and your cohort's performance, they will estimate your exam mark then add that to your oral exam mark to give you your final japanese mark.

HSC
Uni Grad
According to your rank in your cohort and your cohort's performance, they will estimate your exam mark then add that to your oral exam mark to give you your final japanese mark.
So for example, if I am ranked 42 out of 44, and my cohort did above average, I'll do well or still crap?

Aysce

HSC
So for example, if I am ranked 42 out of 44, and my cohort did above average, I'll do well or still crap?
I think you'll do average/below average, it is also dependent upon the relative gaps in between the ranks I would imagine to provide an "accurate" estimated mark.
42/44 is not really a good rank so yeah.

BOSBOY

HSC
N/A
they will estimate your exam mark then add that to your oral exam mark to give you your final japanese mark.
Wrong. If the appeal is upheld, your exam mark will be the higher of your actual exam mark and your assessment mark. If your assessment mark is used, your oral mark will be thrown away.

Aysce

HSC
Wrong. If the appeal is upheld, your exam mark will be the higher of your actual exam mark and your assessment mark. If your assessment mark is used, your oral mark will be thrown away.
Can you link me the source?

Aysce

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)