Question about offers (1 Viewer)

lousinoa

HSC
I've locked in my preferences for December Round 2. I had a hard time deciding what order to put, but my top 3 preferences included:
1. Medical Science at UTS - 87.05
2. Medical Science at UNSW - 91.00
3. Exercise Physiology at UNSW - 85.00

I met the ATAR cut-off for all courses without bonus points (got 90.85), except for UNSW MedSc, but I can get 3 bonus points so I'll still meet the cut-off. I assume I'll get UTS MedSc this round. However I'm not sure if I'm happy with my final decision. So my question is, is it likely that I would get offers for all 3 courses in separate rounds? Or would places likely fill up so I won't receive offers for all 3?

Kezzam

HSC
you normally get one offer per round if you've got the atar and pre-requiste studies. so you should be fine. don't stress. just put your favourite preference first and make sure your happy with it.

engineering

HSC
N/A
You only get one offer per round. Assuming the cutoffs remain as you have written, you would get a UTS offer next week.

You would not get any more offers in any more rounds *unless* you change your preference order.

After this round, unis will likely also publish a list of vacancies in various courses. Just because course is not listed as “vacancies” does not mean offers will not be made to students who made the cutoff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)