Question about post-hsc (1 Viewer)

SASH_06_X

HSC
So I was wondering, once we finish our HSC exams, when/how/where do we get our exams back? Do we get back the papers via mail, do we collect them from school or do we just get an e-version of it???Or do we not get them at all and just get our results during December??? Just curious 😀

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
So I was wondering, once we finish our HSC exams, when/how/where do we get our exams back? Do we get back the papers via mail, do we collect them from school or do we just get an e-version of it???Or do we not get them at all and just get our results during December??? Just curious 😀
no we don't get anything back except hsc marks and then atar by uac

s9a

HSC
yo guys, when do they upload 2023 papers to the nesa website, before or after atar is released?

carrotsss

HSC
Funding for their employees, curriculum development, exam services, programs, etc
that funding comes from the government, the funding from people buying back papers would be negligible at the scale of NESA. the reason it’s so expensive is because they force you to buy a results check for clerical errors (which almost certainly isn’t super profitable for them mind you), but it acts as a deterrent since NESA (or BOS at the time) didn’t want to provide this information in the first place, and only implemented this system because they were forced to accept FOI requests and preferred to have more control over the system

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)