question about section 3 report. (1 Viewer)

moshizzle

HSC
if part of the question asks, for example,

"recommend ONE staffing system for the proposed overseas business",

would you describe all three (geocentric, ethnocentric, polycentric) and then recommend which ONE is most relevant? or would you explain just ONE staffing system in detail??

and also, which staffing system has the most advantages??

Last edited:

BUSINESSKING

HSC
There's no method set in stone for it, use your head.

If there question is worth 2 marks, just pick one and explain its characteristics.

If it's worth 4-6 marks, then describe all of them, pick the best one and explain why it is the best.

You will have to ascertain which system is 'best' by using the stimulus, again there is no answer set in stone; as long as you justify why that choice is a good one, you will get the marks.

Good luck, peon.

BUSINESSKING

HSC
Nevermind, for the first time in my life I made a slight mistake and didn't notice you were asking about the report.

In Section III if they ask that, it will be a similar answer to the structure I told you for the '4-6 mark short-answer question'.

mradzz

HSC
Nevermind, for the first time in my life I made a slight mistake and didn't notice you were asking about the report.

In Section III if they ask that, it will be a similar answer to the structure I told you for the '4-6 mark short-answer question'.
Correction: second time.
The first time was when you decided to actually put in the effort to be an asshole. Good luck tomorrow!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)